Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
**Biometrics **
On May 19, I received BIL and I’m waiting for Service Canada to open for biometrics. On June 26th, I was asked to provide RCMP clearance which I provided on the same day. Today (June 29th) again I received a request letter to provide biometrics
Client Information: Please complete your biometrics in order to complete your application for Permanent Residence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account
My Work permit biometrics details which I took in Jan 2020 is already updated automatically in my Express entry profile, I’m yet to take the biometrics for PR.
Normally, they won’t ask to upload the biometrics documents in our account, I believe it will be updated automatically once we give that in Service Canada. I was surprised to see the upload option for the same. Has anyone faced this scenario? Can I upload my WP biometrics document with LOE ? Will that work?
Don't get confused in RCMP and biometrics. Too different things.

Shadow playz

May 29, 2020
Don't get confused in RCMP and biometrics. Too different things.
Thanks for the information. I can understand that RCMP is different. I just mentioned it as information.
Biometrics is a separate part. I am getting an option to upload biometrics documents. My question is whether it is ok to upload my WP Biometrics information with LOE in it? Kindly advice.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello, i just called IRCC number to know the status of my application.
AoR : March 17
They said eligibility passed
Background still processing
File is at ottawa.
Does Eligibility passed means they have done all verifications in my job places?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
File is at ottawa.
Does Eligibility passed means they have done all verifications in my job places?
If the call center statement is accurate then IRCC would have verified employment to see you meet the program eligibility, otherwise the status could have been recommended pass or a request for ADR etc.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
If the call center statement is accurate then IRCC would have verified employment to see you meet the program eligibility, otherwise the status could have been recommended pass or a request for ADR etc.
Thanks a lot ☺

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
File is at ottawa.
Congrats man.. Are you FSW - O or CEC

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
File is at ottawa.
Same AOR, last week I got a request to pay RPRF. Hoping for Service Canada Centres to open soon so we can do biometrics.

Shadow playz

May 29, 2020
Thanks for the information. I can understand that RCMP is different. I just mentioned it as information.
Biometrics is a separate part. I am getting an option to upload biometrics documents. My question is whether it is ok to upload my WP Biometrics information with LOE in it? Kindly advice.
Do any of you got the same scenario. Please let me know.

channychanchan

Sep 28, 2018
So this is my current situation:

CEC Inland Express Entry PR application

ITA: Mar 4
AOR: Mar 11
CRS Score: 478
(My CRS score is 428 + 50 from LMIA job offer)
Cut off Score at ITA: 471

My PR application is being processed and I am waiting for Service Canada to open so I can do my biometrics. Otherwise all the docs are in.
Based on the above, I have 2 questions

1. Can I quit my job now, or will it affect my application?
2. If not, can i quit my job if in the next draw the crs cut off score drops below 428? (in the latest draw it was 431)
3. Either way, can I leave the country and do my biometrics elsewhere and wait for the application to be processed?

also does anybody know when Service Canada will open... this is so frustrating.

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
AOR: Mar 7
Biometrics updated: Mar 19
Medical Passed: Mar 13
Eligibility Started: Jun 14
Background Started: June 30
PNP- Outland

Everything seems good? Need seniors advice please.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Submitted a webform last week asking about the process of my application and got reply today:
1. The application is in Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. <<< does anyone know when will it be transferred to VO Vancouver (because I’m in BC)?

2. The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under CEC <<< does it mean my eligibility passed?

3. The background verifications are in process <<< still have not submitted the biometrics.

FYI, AOR 28rd March 2020 inland

warid

Aug 31, 2019
AOR: Mar 7
Biometrics updated: Mar 19
Medical Passed: Mar 13
Eligibility Started: Jun 14
Background Started: June 30
PNP- Outland

Everything seems good? Need seniors advice please.
Hi. Just wondering how did you get to know when the eligibility/background started for you. Did you raise multiple webforms?

TIA