caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My background check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ".
A bit weird but what can I do.
Background checks consists of a few things; criminality, security and information sharing. As and when these checks happen, the status changes and likely that's why you are seeing the message change.

RickSanchez

Jun 26, 2020
Background checks consists of a few things; criminality, security and information sharing. As and when these checks happen, the status changes and likely that's why you are seeing the message change.
Thank you for the feedback. Regarding my application, do you know if that is a good thing?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thank you for the feedback. Regarding my application, do you know if that is a good thing?
Any update or movement is a good thing. It means someone is working on your case. :)

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Any update or movement is a good thing. It means someone is working on your case. :)
Agree, it's a good sign and things are moving along. The most accurate picture of a file's progress is via GCMS notes but if things are progressing then there is no need for one.

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Hello everyone. I had talk with an agent today. She told me that eligibility and medical is passed. Background is in progress. Is it mean that they have done with the eligibility part or is thr anything left?
Just a question, under the review of eligibility in your application, has it also been indicated that your eligibility has been approved or pass??

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Applicants often see this happen, wouldn't put any emphasis on it. It will change again. Did you submit any documents through ADR recently?
They did request RCMP, which I submitted... I also sent a schedule A(they didn’t request it)Via webform because I thought I did a mistake while filling the past 10 year history.(mistake wasn’t that major but just wanted to clear everything from my end )
It got changed to N/A after few weeks of web form submission.
I hope everything is going fine

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
They did request RCMP, which I submitted... I also sent a schedule A(they didn’t request it)Via webform because I thought I did a mistake while filling the past 10 year history.(mistake wasn’t that major but just wanted to clear everything from my end )
It got changed to N/A after few weeks of web form submission.
I hope everything is going fine
Got it. Lot of applicants experience this after responding to an ADR. The status will change again. Not something to be worried about. All the best.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Pretty normal stuff. Don't stress too much. Wait patiently. :)

Shadow playz

May 29, 2020
**Biometrics **
On May 19, I received BIL and I’m waiting for Service Canada to open for biometrics. On June 26th, I was asked to provide RCMP clearance which I provided on the same day. Today (June 29th) again I received a request letter to provide biometrics
Client Information: Please complete your biometrics in order to complete your application for Permanent Residence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account
My Work permit biometrics details which I took in Jan 2020 is already updated automatically in my Express entry profile, I’m yet to take the biometrics for PR.
Normally, they won’t ask to upload the biometrics documents in our account, I believe it will be updated automatically once we give that in Service Canada. I was surprised to see the upload option for the same. Has anyone faced this scenario? Can I upload my WP biometrics document with LOE ? Will that work?