+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
Received my second GCMS notes yesterday. Was incomplete. Ordered via third party; gcms online. They said that they have re-filed for complete notes with ATIP; not sure when they are going to send it. Anyway, long story short, my file hasn't processed an inch since June 2020. Officer review required for change in DOB after ITA. ITA 22 March, ITA 14 Feb, DOB 27 Feb. Bio done on Nov 19 2020. Medicals expiring on Feb 25. Eligibility recommended pass, security not initiated (possibly due to officer review not done), criminality passed as per the last webform response. Kinda frustrated with the whole process now. :confused::confused:

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Does anyone know how to withdraw an application that is 100% done? I’m a FSW Inland with March 2020 AOR. I think it’d better if I canceled and re-applied as a CEC. Has anyone done that?

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to withdraw an application that is 100% done? I’m a FSW Inland with March 2020 AOR. I think it’d better if I canceled and re-applied as a CEC. Has anyone done that?
Buddy - you're thinking about withdrawing an application because it's delayed?!

Tell me one thing - what is the guarantee that your next application will NOT get delayed?

Reactions: dextro590

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Hello,

I need a suggestion. My medical expired on 8th Feb 2021 and my application is still in progress. AOR: 24th march 2020. Should i call IRCC and ask them about re-medical or wait until i receive any information from them? I called them last week to ask about an update on my profile and They said everything passed except Criminality. It is still in progress.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Buddy - you're thinking about withdrawing an application because it's delayed?!

Tell me one thing - what is the guarantee that your next application will NOT get delayed?
FSW Inland aren’t a priority as it’s clearly stated on the website. My personal example – a buddy of mine got his PR a month ago and he applied for it in late September while I’d applied in March, a six (!) month gap. Clearly, their stance is evident as he fell under CEC program and got processed in less than four months. Now it’s almost March 2021 and I have to figure out what my next steps are. I’ll be applying for BOWP in a couple of months’ time but am really ready to leave the country if it doesn’t come through. I have a wife and kid and have to figure out where I’ll need to go as going back to my home country isn’t an option for me. If PR isn’t in my hands in May, I’ll be cancelling and re-applying as my existing application would be irrelavant as I would no longer have a job that gave me points (LMIA job, 50pts).

On an unrelated note, I really don’t like how they handle the COVID situation here in Ontario. Moving to a different province or working with other companies isn’t a possibility as I’m on a closed work permit right now. Getting a PR sooner would allow me to get the f out of Ontario and my job and work on my own projects, freelance, start a business, etc. So it’s really a bad situation from all angles. Kind of venting here but you get the gist. Different situations and different priorities.

Reactions: nns14

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
FSW Inland aren’t a priority as it’s clearly stated on the website. My personal example – a buddy of mine got his PR a month ago and he applied for it in late September while I’d applied in March, a six (!) month gap. Clearly, their stance is evident as he fell under CEC program and got processed in less than four months. Now it’s almost March 2021 and I have to figure out what my next steps are. I’ll be applying for BOWP in a couple of months’ time but am really ready to leave the country if it doesn’t come through. I have a wife and kid and have to figure out where I’ll need to go as going back to my home country isn’t an option for me. If PR isn’t in my hands in May, I’ll be cancelling and re-applying as my existing application would be irrelavant as I would no longer have a job that gave me points (LMIA job, 50pts).

On an unrelated note, I really don’t like how they handle the COVID situation here in Ontario. Moving to a different province or working with other companies isn’t a possibility as I’m on a closed work permit right now. Getting a PR sooner would allow me to get the f out of Ontario and my job and work on my own projects, freelance, start a business, etc. So it’s really a bad situation from all angles. Kind of venting here but you get the gist. Different situations and different priorities.
i am CEC inland, it took me 1 year.. so dont fall into such traps.. there is no guarantee for CEC. i am the example and there are many like me who all are CEC inland...

sidhant2500

Jul 24, 2017
i am CEC inland, it took me 1 year.. so dont fall into such traps.. there is no guarantee for CEC. i am the example and there are many like me who all are CEC inland...
CEC Inland - There is no reply and i feel like they have forgotten about my application.
AOR - March 22, 2020

Last updated was Medical and Biometrics.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • May 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 2, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • . We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Saradeen+

sidhant2500

Jul 24, 2017
CEC Inland - There is no reply and i feel like they have forgotten about my application.
AOR - March 22, 2020
Now i would have to apply for BOWP

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision

Nov 21, 2020

I understand your frustration. I am not in your shoes so I cannot fully comprehend what you are going through but my final suggestion would be to have a half-hour OR one hour consultation with a professional lawyer before withdrawing your application. Maybe withdrawing would work in your case but definitely get professional help first - I just don't want you to take any wrong steps.

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
AOR - March 22, 2020
Now i would have to apply for BOWP

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
we have almost same timeline. AOR: March 24,2020.. medical passed: May 24th, Biometrics: October 6th. No update yet. My friend who applied in June n july got CoPR.. So frustrating

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019

I am inland CEC and it will soon be 1year post aor and my file is not done yet. Don't think that you will be processed faster if you apply under CEC.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Well, fellas if you’re still stuck under CEC, then we are properly f'ed.

Reactions: Ranger91

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
AOR - March 22, 2020

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
my application status is exactly the same. it's so frustrating and my AOR is 17 FEB. :(