+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I think the good news is for CEC applicants only, not for other streams as they are not on the priority list right now. Inland applicants like FSW streams r other streams are still not in the good stream... Sorry to say this but its the harsh truth....
I think you are right. I am now expecting no news before end 2021.

Reactions: SVSD

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Guys the good news is that there are lot of updates coming now on different files, looks like IRCC is ramping and speeding up now so its gonna be fast now going forward, looks like! :) Hang in there... :)
Thanks for keeping our Spirt up. Can you please put some more light what is the source of this information... CEC Inland single Applicant. Still Criminality is In Progress and waiting for the decision.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thanks for keeping our Spirt up. Can you please put some more light what is the source of this information... CEC Inland single Applicant. Still Criminality is In Progress and waiting for the decision.
from lawyers and consultants, this morning their were lot of updates on different files from wp to spousal to visitor visas... so definitely lot of activity on dormant files.. new file numbers...

Reactions: msg2nish

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I think the good news is for CEC applicants only, not for other streams as they are not on the priority list right now. Inland applicants like FSW streams r other streams are still not in the good stream... Sorry to say this but its the harsh truth....
The problem is with any "land" really. Inland CEC here and It's been 11 months past aor. Nothing so far.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Guys the good news is that there are lot of updates coming now on different files, looks like IRCC is ramping and speeding up now so its gonna be fast now going forward, looks like! :) Hang in there... :)
Except for April and March folks. I might sound pessimistic, but that is what is happening I believe

Nov 21, 2020
I and my wife. Both are inland. Our eligibility passed way looong ago in May 2020. Provided biometrics in November 2. Dead silence after that.
Did you get GCMS notes? Any additional info that they requested? Its going to be 1 year - double the express entry processing time. It's frustrating for sure

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
from lawyers and consultants, this morning their were lot of updates on different files from wp to spousal to visitor visas... so definitely lot of activity on dormant files.. new file numbers...
Do u mean outland also or only inland application.
What i see is inland are been finalized.
Could we get details from u . Thx

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, do you know how long do they hold outland applications till? Thank you!
There is no official notification, but I guess until the travel restrictions are relaxed a little, only then will IRCC start sending PPR and new COPRs.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Every application that I hear got approved makes me feel happy. Every approval gives me a sense of hope. I am glad that I was able to connect with this community and grateful for the help I got. I am not rooting just for myself but for every single one of you.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
AOR Feb 26 (FSW Inland), and still waiting.

IRCC can make FSW applicants with January-May AOR wait indefinitely long, giving various COVID-related excuses. Not only IRCC doesn't make any commitment to process our applications within some fixed timeframe, but they also recently announced that they had depreoritized all applications, except for CEC.

At the same time, a friend with AOR in September 2020 (FSW Outland) received his COPR on Jan 5th 2021, super shortly after submitting his biometrics on December 21 (and he wasn't able to submit biometrics earlier only because the visa office in his home country was closed due to covid).

I'm considering withdrawing my FSW application, and re-applying afresh under the CEC stream (I will be elegible for it in a couple of weeks). After looking through some old threads on this website and seeing how many people with AOR in 2019 are still waiting, it becomes clear that even before covid, IRCC didn't give much shit about applicants whose AOR is older that 6 months. Now that they have an "official excuse" to not work on our applications, it is optimistic to think that we'd get COPR any time soon. :(
Sorry to hear that you are this pessemistic! Yeah its frustrating and you are not the only one but hang in there!
Can you give more details about the FSW outland freind details ?
thanks