Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If I forgot to upload the consent form for my wife, then how can I add that form to my request? Is there any way to do that? Thanks
If you filed your request under the Privacy Act, you can place another request in your spouse's name. After a request is filed, you can only send an email to IRCC at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and quote your tracking number.

Also, in most cases if the consent form is not provided, IRCC will ask for it is not on file, so that they do not have to redact your spouse's info from the GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

aseman1010

Mar 28, 2020
If you filed your request under the Privacy Act, you can place another request in your spouse's name. After a request is filed, you can only send an email to IRCC at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and quote your tracking number.

Also, in most cases if the consent form is not provided, IRCC will ask for it is not on file, so that they do not have to redact your spouse's info from the GCMS notes.
Can I send an email with the consent form directly to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and quote my tracking number?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: aseman1010
Aug 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,

i raised a webform last week and i received following reply

· Your application was received via your account on March 6, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.”

does this mean my eligibility is passed.

in my previous gcms note which i applied a month ago showed my eligibility as not started

please help me to analyze.
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Everyone,

i raised a webform last week and i received following reply

· Your application was received via your account on March 6, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.”

does this mean my eligibility is passed.

in my previous gcms note which i applied a month ago showed my eligibility as not started

please help me to analyze.
@legalfalcon
This mean that either your eligibility is is conclusively passed or recommended passed by an assistant or agent (most likely the latter since your eligibility was not started a month ago). The webforms are always ambiguous and do not give the exact stage you are at.

However, irrespective if your eligibility is passed conclusively or recommended passed, both are a good sign

To understand webform responses see https://bit.ly/2S15Brb

valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

CECapplicant1

Oct 19, 2019
Hi
What if you’re not in Canada? What are the steps then?

Also, I submitted my biometrics last year for a PR app that got refused. I reapplied this year. Now with the new biometric exemption will I be eligible under it? I checked validity using the link that tells of your biometrics validity and I got mine as expired on the date my last pr got refused. Does this mean I have to do my biometrics again?

Any help will be sincerely appreciated!

Since you are inland you can request your own Gcms Notes for free by following these steps.

⭕ Who can make a request for free?

Any Canadian citizen, permanent resident or individual present in Canada has the right to access their personal information held by government institutions that are subject to the Privacy Act.

There are no fees charged for requests made under the Privacy Act.
The purpose of the Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act, in which case a consent form will be required.

⭕ Checklist of what you will need

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

A consent form is NOT needed for a Privacy Act request since you are requesting your own information.

⭕ What file types can I attach for my supporting documents with my online request?

The maximum size of each file is 2 MB (two megabytes). The following file formats are allowed:

1. Portable Document Format (PDF)
  2. JPG, TIFF, or PNG (Image)
  3. DOC, DOCX (Microsoft Word Document)

⭕ How-to

• Visit the official IRCC website at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do and follow the online instructions.
  • The process has 4 steps
    1. Requester Information (see details below)
    2. Act & Record Selection (see details below)
      1. Important. For the question "What type of information are you requesting?" Select "Privacy Act" to get your own information for free.
    3. Attach Documents
    4. Review and Validate

Requester Information
Department:
Eligibility: Family Name: Given Name(s) (First Name): Street Number: Street Name: Name of Business or Organization: Apt./Suite/Unit #: Post office box: City: Province/State: Country: Telephone Number: Fax Number: E-mail Address: Re-enter e-mail Address: Requesting information on your own behalf? Category of Requester: How would you prefer to receive requested records:

Act & Record Selection
What type of information are you requesting
: Language: Type of records do you wish to request: Family Name: Given Name(s) (First Name): Date of Birth: Client ID Number (UCI): Alias: Type of record would you like to request: Which specific information are you looking for: File Number:

⭕ How long will it take to obtain the GCMS notes?

The legislated time-frame for processing a request under the Access to Information Act is 30 calendar days. If the 30 day deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day. Please note;

• IRCC processes orders only during regular business hours, Eastern Time. That means processing of orders received by IRCC outside of operating hours or the weekend will begin the following business day.
  • The GCMS notes are usually generated around the time the request is made, not at the time when it’s released.
  • IRCC can extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days.

⭕ Is there a sample GCMS file?

See a sample GCMS file at https://sample.gcmsnotes.com/

San naam

Jan 29, 2017
I called had chance to talk to one of service canada person. And he told me that before pandemic whoever had bil or appointment are prioritize first.
but how come they are calling people with aor in may or august