+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Guys. Today I called service canada in Mississauga and they scheduled my Biometrics Appointment for next week. The agent said they were about to call but I got lucky and they gave me an appointment. I live in Mississauga, AOR 8 Feb 2020!
Please guys don’t spam Service Canada. This might be one off/lucky case. Just keep waiting for the phone call.

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I just ordered the notes under privacy act.. the steps were really easy .. I chose permanent residence application type and just uploaded my driver’s license.
Thank you so much guys.
I don’t usually say it, sounds cheesy.. but from my the bottom of my heart god bless you guys ...
Now the wait begins and fingers crossed .. I just pray that the agents were correct regarding the eligibility and it’s passed by an officer too ...
Take care guys, will keep you posted ;) .

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hey Guys. Today I called service canada in Mississauga and they scheduled my Biometrics Appointment for next week. The agent said they were about to call but I got lucky and they gave me an appointment. I live in Mississauga, AOR 8 Mar 2020!
I live in Toronto area, aor March 12 .. let’s hope they start calling soon. BTW, did you call the service Canada helpline or Mississagua office?. Note to other guys, I don’t plan to call service Canada office, just asking this question for the sake of my curiosity.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I just ordered the notes under privacy act.. the steps were really easy .. I chose permanent residence application type and just uploaded my driver’s license.
Thank you so much guys.
I don’t usually say it, sounds cheesy.. but from my the bottom of my heart god bless you guys ...
Now the wait begins and fingers crossed .. I just pray that the agents were correct regarding the eligibility and it’s passed by an officer too ...
Take care guys, will keep you posted ;) .
Happy to help, keep us posted on your progress. All the best with the next steps!

Reactions: Ckay128

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
AOR: March 5-2020
Stream: FSW-O

I've just received a request message on my account that asks me to provide the following:

 Kit, Application forms: Please provide your updated resume and complete the below table.
 Police Certificate: Please provide police clearance certificate from Syria, or evidence of a rejection of your application for a Syria Police Certificate.

The resume kit is asking about my previous studies, thesis and supervisor, and the final question was:
"Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?"
This utterly confused me as my application is for PR not a study permit, and I have no intentions to return to my country!!
They also requested that I upload my police clearance certificate from Syria, which I have already done before I submitted my application. So why are they acting like it's missing?
Has anybody been in a similar situation?? What do you think I should do? Is it advisable to call the IRCC?

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
AOR: March 5-2020
Stream: FSW-O

I've just received a request message on my account that asks me to provide the following:

 Kit, Application forms: Please provide your updated resume and complete the below table.
 Police Certificate: Please provide police clearance certificate from Syria, or evidence of a rejection of your application for a Syria Police Certificate.

The resume kit is asking about my previous studies, thesis and supervisor, and the final question was:
"Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?"
This utterly confused me as my application is for PR not a study permit, and I have no intentions to return to my country!!
They also requested that I upload my police clearance certificate from Syria, which I have already done before I submitted my application. So why are they acting like it's missing?
Has anybody been in a similar situation?? What do you think I should do? Is it advisable to call the IRCC?
Hello, what Visa office is processing your file?

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi! Question about residency and Canada visa offices.

1. If I go to another country to be reunited with my common-law partner and I go there on a travel visa, can I be considered as a resident there? I am planning to stay there for 6 months or until we get a decision on our application.
2. If I go from my home country (where my PR application is currently being processed) to my partner's country, what will happen to the PR application? Will the visa office be moved from my home country to his?

PS - I am the main applicant. I have already taken biometrics in my home country, but he has not taken biometrics yet because the VACs in his country is still closed.

Ugomax

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys!
Forgot to update my info here earlier.
Got my PPR on Sept 12.
March 10 AOR,
Completed Bio on August 24.

Eligibility wasn't started as of 10th of august when I called + webform reply.

So everything happened within a month or less.
Single applicant.

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys!
Got my PPR on Sept 12.
March 10 AOR,

Single applicant.
Congrats!
Are you an inland or outland applicant?
If outland, do you have any updates concerning travel restrictions?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys!
Got my PPR on Sept 12.
March 10 AOR,

Single applicant.
Fantastic, congratulations!!!

Are you outland applicant? Fsw/pnp?

And your visa office please. Thanks

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hi guys!
Got my PPR on Sept 12.
March 10 AOR,

Single applicant.
Congratulations! This news lifts my heart.

PNP inland (AINP)
AOR March 20
Bio July 29 in UK (essential travel, heading back to Canada shortly)
CIO Sydney NS
no news on application since June 24 when agent said A11.2 met and everything else as appears to meet requirements ... “ready to finalize”, but criminality not passed due to biometrics pending

Just hoping that an agent happens to be in the office soon and decides to look at my application!

Good luck everyone. Try to stay patient and sane!

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, what Visa office is processing your file?
I have no idea. I raised a webform a month ago, criminality was "currently valid," eligibility was in progress, and security not initiated. 3 weeks ago, I was also asked to submit additional documents relating to my husband's military service and background, and now another additional documents request that doesn't make any sense! I wonder if this has something to do with me being from Syria.

aseman1010

Mar 28, 2020
If you are requesting your own info, you do not need to file any consent form. However, if you do have any family members in your application, i.e. your spouse or your children, you will need to file a consent form to obtain their information, unless your application already has your as the representative authorised to obtain the their info.

This is because any person over the age of 16 has to give consent to obtain their information if it is being obtained any anyone else.

If you are the sole applicant, then just fill in the online form and submit it.

If you have your spouse, and children, then your spouse will have to sign the consent form, giving you the authorisation to obtain her info. If the form is not submitted, then your spouse's info will be redacted from your GCMS notes.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/forms/request-5744/new-constent-form.html
If I forgot to upload the consent form for my wife, then how can I add that form to my request? Is there any way to do that? Thanks