Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:

FSW-O Applicant
AOR March 26
VO Paris
GCMS Order date: 25 Aug 2020

The file was transferred to Paris end of June since then there is no update. Only Security is still pending and they didn't even start.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello, received my GCMS notes.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:

FSW-O Applicant
AOR March 26
VO Paris
GCMS Order date: 25 Aug 2020

The file was transferred to Paris end of June since then there is no update. Only Security is still pending and they didn't even start.
Hello, is the Eligibility Passed by an agent/analyst or an officer? You can tell by navigating to the "Notes" section in the last few pages of your Gcms Notes. These "Notes" are numbered and dated from the most recent to the oldest. In there if it looks like the last example here then it's pending a review from an officer and that's why Security has not started.

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hello, is the Eligibility Passed by an agent/analyst or an officer? You can tell by navigating to the "Notes" section in the last few pages of your GCMS Notes. These "Notes" are numbered and dated from the most recent to the oldest. In there if it looks like the last example here then it's pending a review from an officer and that's why Security has not started.
There are 18 Notes on the last few pages, some of them are question I already answered in the application. Note 5 has an A11.2 Code: MET. Note 6 has a REVIEW TYPE from CIO.
The agent code in Note 5 is different from Note 6.
If the eligibility is still under process from the analyst then it should have a MET status right? mine is Passed.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
There are 18 Notes on the last few pages, some of them are question I already answered in the application. Note 5 has an A11.2 Code: MET. Note 6 has a REVIEW TYPE from CIO.
If the eligibility is still under process from the analyst then it should have a MET status right? mine is Passed.
Even analyst can put passed. Your case the analyst only finished. Once officer gets to your file he will pass both Eligibility and security most likely within the same day.

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Even analyst can put passed. Your case the analyst only finished. Once officer gets to your file he will pass both Eligibility and security most likely within the same day.
And how do I check if it was passed by an officer? is there a code? a specific note?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
As @nns14 also mentioned; it's not passed by an officer. When that happens the Security Screening process will start.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
And how do I check if it was passed by an officer? is there a code? a specific note?
The "Notes" will contain the words "OFFICER REVIEW" under the Text heading and Label would have the words "Eligibility". Scan through the information to see why a review by an officer may be required.

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
As @nns14 also mentioned; it's not passed by an officer. When that happens the Security Screening process will start.
this is how the latest note looks like

Notes:1
Created Date: 2020/08/11 02:36:40
Created By: Paris Officer Code
Updated Date: 2020/08/11 02:36:40
Updated By: Paris Officer Code
Restricted: No
Label: Client Status
Office: Paris
Text: INFO DELAI. Répondu.

Any explanation?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
this is how the latest note looks like

Notes:1
Created Date: 2020/08/11 02:36:40
Created By: Paris Officer Code
Updated Date: 2020/08/11 02:36:40
Updated By: Paris Officer Code
Restricted: No
Label: Client Status
Office: Paris
Text: INFO DELAI. Répondu.

Any explanation?
That just seems to indicate that IRCC responded to a status query from you?

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
The section indicates a Review Required for Stat Questions; if you answered yes to any Statutory Questions.
Oh okay.
I just checked the notes, my eligibility was processed by a PROGRAM ASSISTANT on June 8 then by a CASE PROCESSING AGENT on June 18. I think the last one is the assigned officer by the CIO and eligibility is passed.