Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Oh okay.
I just checked the notes, my eligibility was processed by a PROGRAM ASSISTANT on June 8 then by a CASE PROCESSING AGENT on June 18. I think the last one is the assigned officer by the CIO and eligibility is passed.
Alright then, if it starts with the "OFFICER REVIEW" and indicates passed then you are all set. Your Security screening if applicable will start in due course then. All the best!

Reactions: Visavie

pjames

Sep 21, 2020
Hello guys!
Today when I checked my IRCC account I noticed that in the application status column the message had changed from 'submitted' to 'application/profile was updated' but no visible change could be seen in the full application page. This reverted to 'submitted' after logging out and logging in again. I know this is the so called 'ghost update', but can anyone shed light on the relevance of this considering the embassy and all the VAC's are shut in India. Has anyone noticed this ghost update or have received PPR?

Last edited:
Reactions: IRCCExpress

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hello guys!
Today when I checked my IRCC account I noticed that in the application status column the message had changed from 'submitted' to 'application/profile was updated' but no visible change could be seen in the full application page. This reverted to 'submitted' after logging out and logging in again. I know this is the so called 'ghost update', but can anyone shed light on the relevance of this considering the embassy and all the VAC's are shut in India. Has anyone noticed this ghost update or have received PPR?
Yup, Ghost Update.

Means things are moving, slowly but surely. Hang tight.!

Reactions: pjames

ravi1441

Mar 23, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Oh okay.
I just checked the notes, my eligibility was processed by a PROGRAM ASSISTANT on June 8 then by a CASE PROCESSING AGENT on June 18. I think the last one is the assigned officer by the CIO and eligibility is passed.
Hey, even I have similar progress. June 6th agent put mine as eligibility passed. My Aor is 20th March

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hey, even I have similar progress. June 6th agent put mine as eligibility passed. My Aor is 20th March
Yeah, many march applicants had the same progress, eligibility processed in CIO, and security not started yet. Hopefully, we see more progress soon.

pchem

Feb 7, 2020
Hello guys!
Oh I saw that last week and I thought it was a glitch in the system :).

Cool! Good to known.

Reactions: pjames

Maler

Sep 7, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
17-03-2020
Med's Request
Jan 2020
Med's Done....
Feb 3,2020
Is anyone here receive a call from service canada for biometrics?

Reactions: H1ren and moody16

axing

Mar 25, 2020
Yup, Ghost Update.

Means things are moving, slowly but surely. Hang tight.!
I have the same 'Ghost Update'. After that, I raised up a webform to ask for the update. But the response is still like eligibility ongoing and security not started. Any ideas? Thank you

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Agent told me that eligibility status is "Recommend pass". It still is not a "Pass" though so I am wondering if in the GCMS notes a Eligibility status can be "Recommend pass" but having a "Review required" somewhere ?

If I am safe from "Review Req."

Thanks

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I have the same 'Ghost Update'. After that, I raised up a webform to ask for the update. But the response is still like eligibility ongoing and security not started. Any ideas? Thank you
What I believe is when something is updated in your file, you see application updated. But that update was made as an internal update not external.
So just some movement in your application.

What is your AOR, BIL, Medical dates and stream ?