+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
Hey guys. I raised a web form for my current status..below is the response I got.. open for interpretation and insights from you guys.. thanks in advance

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

The criminal background verification is currently valid

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey guys. I raised a web form for my current status..below is the response I got.. open for interpretation and insights from you guys.. thanks in advance

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.

Based on the comments that security verification has not been initiated it likely means that Eligibility Review has not been passed as yet. Usually Security is initiated soon after Eligibility is Passed.

Valid in itself does not mean passed, it just means “For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC” but valid usually can be interpreted as passed

Web form responses at times can be cryptic, here are some more examples and explanations

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The webforms are ambiguous. Based on the response you received, your eligibility has been recommended passed by an analyst or an assistant. Only after the eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer will the security be initiated.

See my previous post for the sample notes how they should look in your GCMS notes. #4,004

To read on what the webform responses mean how to decipher them see https://bit.ly/32MlyrL

If you may have any followup questions, feel free to ask.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • We can confirm that your RCMP clearance has been received by the responsible office on September 11, 2020.

• The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Moreover i send the RCMP on 17 august and they said we got on 11 sept. Thats weird.. they haven’t touch my file after 26 june. AOR MAy 4

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • We can confirm that your RCMP clearance has been received by the responsible office on September 11, 2020.

• The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Moreover i send the RCMP on 17 august and they said we got on 11 sept. Thats weird.. they haven’t touch my file after 26 june. AOR MAy 4
It is the date when your document is added to the file and not the date when you sent it. Seems like your eligibility is recommended passed or even passed.

See https://bit.ly/3kuXMq1

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
@legalfalcon Can you please let me know what's left and where my application stands?
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian Visa Office – New Delhi, India.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
@legalfalcon Can you please let me know what's left and where my application stands?
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian Visa Office – New Delhi, India.

Congratulations time for PPR. :) enjoy

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Web form responses atimes can be cryptic but based on what you have entered your Eligibility, Security Screening and Criminality checks have been completed. VALID means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC." Source but often can be interpreted as passed or completed. You can see the variability in web responses from some of these examples

Gsingh2016

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi I am the silent follower of this forum. I have applied through EE, Aor 16 March I called IRCC this morning agent said everything has passed your file Has been forwarded to The case officer. Anyone have same situation ....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Answered it in the group. You can also see https://bit.ly/33E2w5S

Your eligibility is most likely passed, and your security and criminality are either passed or in progress.

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ,

I would like to know what is the process of CIC picking the files. My AOR is march 4 and I got my eligibility passed by a case processing agent as mentioned in GCMS notes on April 30. I gave biometrics on march 10 and I saw all the status are positive like rcmp screeing, biographic data..

what can be the possible reason my security and criminality not getting passed from atleast 5 months.. when we can see applications with AOR late march getting PPR letters or atleast everything is Valid by now for them.What can be the reason that the file is not getting picked by an officer even when the AOR date is early march..

I would be really thankful to you if you guys explain me the situation and is there any way to grab attention to the file when there is nothing wrong as per gcms and still no progress when files with later AOR are getting concluded by same office.
Thanks in advance!