+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

shahankhan

Oct 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I filed for my spouse in March 2019 and received request for medical on May 21, 2019. No update after that until today when a file transfer letter to London Visa Office was received. I heard one probably receives the visa in 2-3 months after medical but obviously that is not the case here.

Anybody in the same boat. Do you know what it means?

Thanks

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi Guys,

I filed for my spouse in March 2019 and received request for medical on May 21, 2019. No update after that until today when a file transfer letter to London Visa Office was received. I heard one probably receives the visa in 2-3 months after medical but obviously that is not the case here.

Anybody in the same boat. Do you know what it means?

Thanks
march 22 applicant
aor1 21 april
may 23 MR (medical request)
03 june medical recived (ecas)
since dn its total silence
on ecas ntn is moving appearntly

Reactions: Farahnaz11

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi,
My Spouse's and kid's PR file got transferred to CPC-Delhi on June 18th,
Anybody got PPR from CPC-Delhi in this timeline or prior to this?

Thanks in Advance,
Hi buddy Mine application is same like yours file transfers 1st November 2019 have you any red flag in your application?? Like second marriage and all
Age gap ?? Please reply bro

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi buddy Mine application is same like yours file transfers 1st November 2019 have you any red flag in your application?? Like second marriage and all
Age gap ?? Please reply bro
Application received 9th may 2019 file transfer with kid 1st November 2019

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for Spousal Sponsorship on March 23rd and i am from Quebec:

I have got file number in a month - April 27th
I got sponsorship approval in 60 days - May 30th
I have applied for CSQ on June 7th in and it look longer than usual, Quebec immigration website said 25 days, but it took more than 3 months for getting CSQ. CSQ was sent to Federal around 3 rd week on September.
I have no update since then, my spouse did not get any medical requests yet.
I have called IRCC they said medical should have been sent, may be they will send it soon.

Applications that are applied from Quebec are taking longer?? Not medical requests till now is normal?? How long it might take to process the application??

Thanks in advance.

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Hey guys, I got PPR today! I'm going to submit my passport at VFS on Thursday.

Hi All,

I have applied for Spousal Sponsorship on March 23rd and i am from Quebec:

I have got file number in a month - April 27th
I got sponsorship approval in 60 days - May 30th
I have applied for CSQ on June 7th in and it look longer than usual, Quebec immigration website said 25 days, but it took more than 3 months for getting CSQ. CSQ was sent to Federal around 3 rd week on September.
I have no update since then, my spouse did not get any medical requests yet.
I have called IRCC they said medical should have been sent, may be they will send it soon.

Applications that are applied from Quebec are taking longer?? Not medical requests till now is normal?? How long it might take to process the application??

Thanks in advance.
I know a sponsor from Quebec who applied in December 2018. They got AOR1, SA in early February, then CSQ around a month later. I'm not sure why it took so long for you. Maybe they were overwhelmed with the number of applications at the time? Holidays? The way IRCC works is a mystery to all of us. Regarding the medical, that same sponsor said that the PA didn't receive medical until the application was transferred to the visa office. It was the VO that finally sent the Medical Request.
And regarding the time taken to process the application, they say they aim to process within 12 month, some get processed faster, some take much longer, unfortunately. If your application process begins to exceed 12 months, you have every right to get your MP involved and ask them for help. I've heard it helps sometimes. Maybe not to speed it up necessarily, but at least to get information as to what is going on, what stage they're at and so on. Hope I helped :)

Reactions: mines

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, I got PPR today! I'm going to submit my passport at VFS on Thursday.

I know a sponsor from Quebec who applied in December 2018. They got AOR1, SA in early February, then CSQ around a month later. I'm not sure why it took so long for you. Maybe they were overwhelmed with the number of applications at the time? Holidays? The way IRCC works is a mystery to all of us. Regarding the medical, that same sponsor said that the PA didn't receive medical until the application was transferred to the visa office. It was the VO that finally sent the Medical Request.
And regarding the time taken to process the application, they say they aim to process within 12 month, some get processed faster, some take much longer, unfortunately. If your application process begins to exceed 12 months, you have every right to get your MP involved and ask them for help. I've heard it helps sometimes. Maybe not to speed it up necessarily, but at least to get information as to what is going on, what stage they're at and so on. Hope I helped :)
Yes, thank you for the info, the CSQ delayed because of the number of applications they received. I got a confirmation that my application is moved to Mississauga, Canada. Now do they again move to India VO as my spouse is located in India??

Reactions: mpigeau

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Yes, thank you for the info, the CSQ delayed because of the number of applications they received. I got a confirmation that my application is moved to Mississauga, Canada. Now do they again move to India VO as my spouse is located in India??
There's no guarantee, but they might keep it in Mississauga VO. Lots of indian applicants get sent to Mississauga VO, even if the spouse is in another country. And I see that Mississauga is relatively fast, so fingers crossed that your app stays there and gets processed soon!!

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
There's no guarantee, but they might keep it in Mississauga VO. Lots of indian applicants get sent to Mississauga VO, even if the spouse is in another country. And I see that Mississauga is relatively fast, so fingers crossed that your app stays there and gets processed soon!!
Thank you so much for the info.

jodyj21

Apr 13, 2018
Has anyone else tried to upload documents through the CIC Online Services Portal in the past few days? I keep getting a message saying that the Online Service is currently unavailable:

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

It's been a few days like that, but when I search online I don't find anything about a service outage. :(

Yas19

Sep 10, 2019
Hi All
I am sponsoring my spouse and I have a representative ( lawyer) who is in charge of my application. It’s been long time since my spouse did medical. My question is can I get gcms by myself while having a representative?

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Hi All
I am sponsoring my spouse and I have a representative ( lawyer) who is in charge of my application. It’s been long time since my spouse did medical. My question is can I get gcms by myself while having a representative?
Someone has already written a nice post about ordering GCMS https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/ . It's the first post by Sue2017. It even has links to the consent form and where to order GCMS notes on the CIC website.

Edit: From what I remember, people who applied through a lawyer still ordered GCMS notes so that they can see what is going on with their application.

Yas19

Sep 10, 2019
Someone has already written a nice post about ordering GCMS https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/ . It's the first post by Sue2017. It even has links to the consent form and where to order GCMS notes on the CIC website.

Edit: From what I remember, people who applied through a lawyer still ordered GCMS notes so that they can see what is going on with their application.
Thanks a lot. I have found the answer

Reactions: mpigeau