+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Does it matter if I’m a inland applicant? My husband is Canadian but I’m from Barbados
like I said, from the BGC criminality seems to be the fastest step and will depend on PA's country. They will reach out to them and confirm the information on the PCC is valid. so it really depends on how fast Barbados can get the information back to IRCC

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
like I said, from the BGC criminality seems to be the fastest step and will depend on PA's country. They will reach out to them and confirm the information on the PCC is valid. so it really depends on how fast Barbados can get the information back to IRCC
oh ok. And knowing my country they are very slow in doing everything. I think by now my PCC probably expired. I did hear about fingerprints I will need to do. But I was saying that I never heard from anyone in regards to that. But I will definitely double check it’s my lawyer and also I will give them a call.

Reactions: glen1990

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
oh ok. And knowing my country they are very slow in doing everything. I think by now my PCC probably expired. I did hear about fingerprints I will need to do. But I was saying that I never heard from anyone in regards to that. But I will definitely double check it’s my lawyer and also I will give them a call.
Someone from the March Inland thread said because I am inland I may not not a bio. But I will still double check

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Someone from the March Inland thread said because I am inland I may not not a bio. But I will still double check
Inland applicants I believe are mostly exempt from biometrics at the moment because there are no places that do biometrics for PR applications in Canada. I think it does depend on your current status in Canada, though. Keep an eye out for the request, but if you are inland you likely won't have to give them.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Inland applicants I believe are mostly exempt from biometrics at the moment because there are no places that do biometrics for PR applications in Canada. I think it does depend on your current status in Canada, though. Keep an eye out for the request, but if you are inland you likely won't have to give them.
This is true. If, however, they are in Canada but applied as outland, they will have to leave the country to give biometrics.

Reactions: MrsBP

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Thanks so much for your reply

kristinsels

Jul 4, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi guys, I’m new to this forum, been a silent reader for so long. Hehe. PR sponsoring Filipina wife.

Here’s our timeline:

March 19 - Documents Sent

March 20 - Docs Received by CIC

April 17 - AOR

May 2 - Sponsor Approved

May 4 - Medical Request

May 14 - Medical Exam

May 21 - Medical Completed

May 3 - Biometric Request

May 10 - Biometrics Done

May 6 - CSC Mississauga

May 29 - Additional Documents requested (Proof of communication)

June 3 - Add’l Docs passed

We submitted thru an agent. We did not receive any confirmation of receipt with regards our Add’l Docs so we contacted IRCC and they confirmed receiving.

I know this might be a bit off since there’s a 12-month expected processing time but we don’t know what to expect next. Any ideas? We’ve been anxious with the one month waiting.

Thank you so much guys. God bless!

Reactions: Muslion and DepNG

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi guys, I’m new to this forum, been a silent reader for so long. Hehe. PR sponsoring Filipina wife.

Here’s our timeline:

March 19 - Documents Sent

March 20 - Docs Received by CIC

April 17 - AOR

May 2 - Sponsor Approved

May 4 - Medical Request

May 14 - Medical Exam

May 21 - Medical Completed

May 3 - Biometric Request

May 10 - Biometrics Done

May 6 - CSC Mississauga

May 29 - Additional Documents requested (Proof of communication)

June 3 - Add’l Docs passed

We submitted thru an agent. We did not receive any confirmation of receipt with regards our Add’l Docs so we contacted IRCC and they confirmed receiving.

I know this might be a bit off since there’s a 12-month expected processing time but we don’t know what to expect next. Any ideas? We’ve been anxious with the one month waiting.

Thank you so much guys. God bless!
Hi @kristensels can you please tell me that before receiving the request for additional documents, did you get the following on your ECAS for PRAS side
“We started processing (applicant’s name)’s application”
Please let me know

Muslion

Jul 4, 2019
Hello all,
My husband is originially Canadian.
Country of Residence (Sponsor) : Canada, QC
Country of Residence(PA): Mauritius
My application was sent in February 2019.
Started Processing on 9th April 2019.
Mail of Confirmation that my application is accepted.
Under cic, SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS: DECISION MADE
Got my biometrics done on 3rd July 2019 and sent.
02 July 2019: Got a mail of confirmation that I am eligible for PR and that it is being treated at Pretoria Visa Office.
Under cic, PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS: IN PROCESS
Any idea how long it will take and what follows next please?

kristinsels

Jul 4, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi @kristensels can you please tell me that before receiving the request for additional documents, did you get the following on your ECAS for PRAS side
“We started processing (applicant’s name)’s application”
Please let me know
These are the lines from our ECAS:
  1. We received 's application for permanent residence on March 21, 2019.
  2. We sent xxx medical instructions on May 2, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent Xxxx correspondence on May 29, 2019. If xxxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Xxxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Xxxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I know we’re missing some lines that other people are apparently having

Reactions: DepNG