+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

pK001

Jun 11, 2019
Question:
not sure if we should expect it a good news or not?
Because we got biometrics request letter on the 30th day (30 days period to get it done) and same day, we were able to get the biometrics done and after 3 days, status changed to in process and 2 days after it says decision made.
No update on GC key but at the top in GC key it does say the biometrics number and the date it was submitted and the validity.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello Folks - I am getting married in Oct this year and going to file PR for spouse as soon as I come back to Canada - just writing here to get an idea what is the current processing time in months?
Average is 12 months. Could take longer if your case is complex or background checks take longer to complete. Depending on your visa office, it could take shorter than 12 months If your file goes to Mississauga especially, expect shorter processing times.

Just a word of advice, request your police certificate(s) before the wedding. We waited until after and we had to wait an extra 3-4 months to get the certificate before we could send the application.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Question:
Because we got biometrics request letter on the 30th day (30 days period to get it done) and same day, we were able to get the biometrics done and after 3 days, status changed to in process and 2 days after it says decision made.
No update on GC key but at the top in GC key it does say the biometrics number and the date it was submitted and the validity.
Decision made on PA side? Looks like you will get passport request soon. The decision could also be a refusal, but I think in cases of refusal they would send a PFL and give you a chance to convince them, so it's probably an approval.

pK001

Jun 11, 2019
Decision made on PA side? Looks like you will get passport request soon. The decision could also be a refusal, but I think in cases of refusal they would send a PFL and give you a chance to convince them, so it's probably an approval.
Ita on both sides decision made, sponsor side was approved a month ago

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Does applicant of every country receive this email of file transferred to Mississauga ?

And when can we expect this email ?

Our all steps are done till medical passed.
Does anyone knows why applicants of india has got done with everything
Even though they had applied after me
My file was recieved there on 11th march
And till now m just done with medical passed.
How much long will i have to wait?
I am in Pakistan. And my husband has applied from Canada.

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Question:
From which country are you from ?

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Hi all,
So today I received an email from the immigration office in Amman regarding my sponsorship for my wife. They asked for calls and texts, pictures spent together and tickets if I visited. We did our engagement back in December and I cane to Canada in Jan and I didn’t go yet due to work and lack of vacations. I already booked my flight ticket last month to hi in August to get married and go on a honeymoon. So I have some questions:
1- for text messages (they need them translated), do I take screenshots of conversations and translate? How many should be good? And what about calls? We talk over what’s app almost every day. Just take screenshots as well?
2- for pictures, I have from my last visit. Is that ok?
3- do I need to write a letter to them and what should I write there? Explain the situation or that doesn’t help?

Thanks
1. For translation, you have to have certified translation from translator if you are in Canada; from other country , you need certified translation and an affidavit from translator that this is certified true copy. Look at cic website, they have explained there.

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Good news friends! Husband woke up to find the biometrics request in his email. Some movement on the application at last! Hopefully more to come soon.
Hello! Congratulations for the movement on ur file
Just want to ask after how much time u get the biometrics request
And have u made the payment of biometrics with the application or afterwards?

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Hello! Congratulations for the movement on ur file
Just want to ask after how much time u get the biometrics request
And have u made the payment of biometrics with the application or afterwards?
Thanks! We forgot to pay the biometrics fee when we submitted our application. Our timeline for that was application received March 12, got the biometrics fee request on April 30, and finally got the biometrics request on June 21. So it was almost 2 months between paying and getting the request.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Hi
Applied for spouse open work permit during March 2019. However, due past history of TB i had been informed to submit the sputum test reports which will be came out in Aug.2019. Can you pls suggest me does it affect my visa approval if the reports will be negative? Since as per my personal physican currently i dont have current TB its just scar on my lungs due to treated TB in 2009.

Pls provide your suggestions.

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Hi
Applied for spouse open work permit during March 2019. However, due past history of TB i had been informed to submit the sputum test reports which will be came out in Aug.2019. Can you pls suggest me does it affect my visa approval if the reports will be negative? Since as per my personal physican currently i dont have current TB its just scar on my lungs due to treated TB in 2009.

Pls provide your suggestions.
It could put an impact on ur application as the canadian government is strict about the chronic diseases
But, if the test shows it is in starting phase or something than you could be in the clear so don’t worry

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
Still waiting for file transfer since medical done on 15 May 2019 and everything else done but file still in Nova Scotia as called to cic . Can anyone hv idea why it’s taking so long as most of guys file transfer after few days once aor generate .
If anyone in same boat pls share ur time line and advice .