+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Pempapi

Star Member
May 20, 2019
what I don't get is, if from what I'm reading that background checks and security takes so long hence why applicants are stuck in limbo, how are these applicants getting done sooooo fast if they are going through the same security screenings/procedures that apparently take the most time to complete in the whole process. seems odd, smells fishy IMO. The fast processing times for these applicants will obviously make up the 80% of applications processed in 12 months to make things look pretty.
Well its pretty clear that Indian applicants have been streamlined. This is most likely due to the fact that they make up such a large number of total applicants. It's probably what was bogging the old system down so much. So I would guess everyone outside of India has a rough timeline of 7-12 months. India is about 2-6 months. This is not a legit number either its just me guessing using the information provided. The best we can do is wait and be happy it's not as long as it once was.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

ray.d

May 30, 2019
Well its pretty clear that Indian applicants have been streamlined. This is most likely due to the fact that they make up such a large number of total applicants. It's probably what was bogging the old system down so much. So I would guess everyone outside of India has a rough timeline of 7-12 months. India is about 2-6 months. This is not a legit number either its just me guessing using the information provided. The best we can do is wait and be happy it's not as long as it once was.
They have also streamlined processes in India too. (From Indian officials for BGC) since there has been a drastic increase in immigrants from India. Also, one of the reasons for super fast approvals is when spouses have visited their partners before and after marriage. (But they are now back home and files are getting processed as outland).

ray.d

May 30, 2019
They have also streamlined processes in India too. (From Indian officials for BGC) since there has been a drastic increase in immigrants from India. Also, one of the reasons for super fast approvals is when spouses have visited their partners before and after marriage. (But they are now back home and files are getting processed as outland).
I am one of those few unfortunates whose spouse is in India and is eagerly waiting for approval. File is stuck at CPC-M since mid May. No movements at all.
AOR 1 on April 11

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hi, March 18th applicant here. File has transferred to Singapore and we received the AOR2 as well. Ongoing BGC and waiting for MR, DM and PPR.
This June I visited my Spouse back in Bangladesh because of course did not want to stay far away for this long while the application is getting processed.

Do I have to notify CIC about my visit to my Spouse or even if I do not have to, could notifying them might result into positivism since the background check is going on and it provided more proof that the relationship is genuine? If I were to report it to CIC, should I be doing in via Webform?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi, March 18th applicant here. File has transferred to Singapore and we received the AOR2 as well. Ongoing BGC and waiting for MR, DM and PPR.
This June I visited my Spouse back in Bangladesh because of course did not want to stay far away for this long while the application is getting processed.

Do I have to notify CIC about my visit to my Spouse or even if I do not have to, could notifying them might result into positivism since the background check is going on and it provided more proof that the relationship is genuine? If I were to report it to CIC, should I be doing in via Webform?
are you back in Canada? If you went for a short visit 1-3 weeks, I don't see the need to inform them. As for sending more proof, never send anything unless asked for. If they need more proof to assess the genuiness of your relationship they will ask. are you the sponsor?

lizlizliz

Mar 19, 2019
that's the most technical it's going to get. PPR is pretty official. all the portals are not always updated. What does ecas say under PA..Congrats and if you don't mind sharing your full timeline.thanks
Hurray!!!! :) :) :) And thanks!! Not sure what "what does ecas say under PA" means though? Here's the timeline

Application Sent- March 15, 2019
Application Received- March 20, 2019
AOR - April 30, 2019
Biometrics Payment Request- April 30, 2019
Sponsorship Eligibility Email - May 13, 2019
Biometrics Paid- May 14, 2019
Medical Request - May 16, 2019
Application Linked to GCKey - May 23, 2019
Moved to Visa Office (CPC Mississauga) - May 24, 2019
Medical Exam Date - May 28, 2019
Biometrics Request - May 30, 2019
Medical Passed - June 13, 2019
Biometrics Completed - June 13, 2019
Biometrics Received- June 13th, 2019
PPR Request -June 19th, 2019

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
are you back in Canada? If you went for a short visit 1-3 weeks, I don't see the need to inform them. As for sending more proof, never send anything unless asked for. If they need more proof to assess the genuiness of your relationship they will ask. are you the sponsor?
Yes I am the sponsor and back in Canada. I went for 9 days only, I was just trying to understand whether sending this information will work on my favor on insisting that this is indeed a genuine relationship.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Yes I am the sponsor and back in Canada. I went for 9 days only, I was just trying to understand whether sending this information will work on my favor on insisting that this is indeed a genuine relationship.
no they will ask for more if needed.

Reactions: HHS

Njsingh

Feb 5, 2018
Application Sent- March 23, 2019
Application Received- March 25, 2019
AOR - April 30, 2019
Sponsorship Eligibility Email - May 14, 2019
Medical Request - May 16, 2019
Moved to Visa Office (CPC Mississauga) - May 20, 2019
Biometrics Request - May 30, 2019
Medical Passed - June 10, 2019