+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
The administrator who controls the spreadsheet intentially deletes all applications that undermine the average processing times. My data has been recently deleted because I did not recieve updates as fast as other applications. This makes the data unfair and scrutinized abd thus does not stand as fair representative of real processing times!
same, at the point I along with another applicant were the only two without AOR after 60 something days, and they deleted us and after we started getting everything, we added ourselves back. :D I agree it's a total misrepresentation and it defeats the purpose of the spreadsheet.

Vrj

May 15, 2019
To all my Friends, how long it takes for VFS to return your passport ? New Delhi office ?

Marissa2019

May 15, 2019
Hi guys.
Quick question

I am sponsering my husband from guyana. This is our timeline

App recived. march 4 2019
Started processing april 4 2019
Aor april 5 2019
Decision made april 18 2019
Medial sent april 18 2019
Medical done april 22 2019
Biomertic sent. May 21 2019
Biomertic done. May 25 2019

I am checking my online n all it saying medical recived. Anyone know What is the next step and how much lonnger for another update.

Thanks

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Just a heads-up. I called CIC and there was an automated message saying that there are currently technical issues going on their website, which is not allowing them to update the status of your application. I imagine this will be a short-lived issue, but just letting you guys know. =)

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Just a heads-up. I called CIC and there was an automated message saying that there are currently technical issues going on their website, which is not allowing them to update the status of your application. I imagine this will be a short-lived issue, but just letting you guys know. =)
Thanks for letting us know. I haven't been able to log in for the past couple of days.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
My timeline
App received Mar 27
AOR1 April 29
Biometric req 17 may
Medical 22 may
File transferred to Cpc-Missisauga May 24
Medical updated 4 June
DM 6 june
PPR 10 june
That's fast, did they ask for additional documents? We have similar timeline. Let's hope they don't send our application to Manila.

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Received an email from CPC-Mississauga that our file has been transferred to Los Angeles Visa. Everything was moving very smoothly until this happened. Heards Los angeles visa office is bad, as they take months to process application. Anyone in the same situation. Really worried.

Reactions: sveta

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
On ECAS this morning, the PAs status was changed to "Decision Made", however it doesn't say anything else on ECAS or the GCKey. We also haven't received any emails...

What does this mean??

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
On ECAS this morning, the PAs status was changed to "Decision Made", however it doesn't say anything else on ECAS or the GCKey. We also haven't received any emails...

What does this mean??
It means that you will receive a sponsor approval email soon , which is a good sign and an important step

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
It means that you will receive a sponsor approval email soon , which is a good sign and an important step
Thanks for your reply. We have already received SA on my side, this is the link below the "Permanent Residence Application Status", it now reads Decision Made... Does this mean we might get the DM for the PA soon?