+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for your reply. We have already received SA on my side, this is the link below the "Permanent Residence Application Status", it now reads Decision Made... Does this mean we might get the DM for the PA soon?
sorry i read you wrong i thought you were talking about the first " Decision Made " yea that means everything is done for you guys and ready , you might get PPR later . good luck to you and may the rest of us get to where you are now :)

Reactions: Duke&Johnny

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Dumb question, but humor me. ^^; At what time of day do you tend to get email notifications regarding updates on your online application? Like, is there a trend? Does it tend to be in the mornings so I should stop checking my email every 5 minutes by noon (lol) or do they actually work throughout the day and notify you as they finish each step?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Dumb question, but humor me. ^^; At what time of day do you tend to get email notifications regarding updates on your online application? Like, is there a trend? Does it tend to be in the mornings so I should stop checking my email every 5 minutes by noon (lol) or do they actually work throughout the day and notify you as they finish each step?
No trend

Reactions: Dannysg320

pK001

Jun 11, 2019
Question
Is there any way that you can get your biometrics done in emergency without an appointment Due to receiving letter from CIC just 2 days prior to that 30 days limit?

Ngs12842

Jun 5, 2019
They just send email between 8am to 4pm. Good luck.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Question
Is there any way that you can get your biometrics done in emergency without an appointment Due to receiving letter from CIC just 2 days prior to that 30 days limit?
In this case, I think it's totally their fault. Try your best to explain to the biometrics collection facility but also send an explanation to ircc through the webform.