+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

hk103

May 27, 2019
Hello all,

I have applied for Spouse PR and my application was received on 30 April, 2019. I am a PR working in Nova Scotia and my wife is in India (I fall under outside Canada Application or Outland Application). Could anyone please suggest what is the current timeline going on for outland applications, and when can I receive the AOR on my email.

Any help/suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello all,

I have applied for Spouse PR and my application was received on 30 April, 2019. I am a PR working in Nova Scotia and my wife is in India (I fall under outside Canada Application or Outland Application). Could anyone please suggest what is the current timeline going on for outland applications, and when can I receive the AOR on my email.

Any help/suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
You can check the tracker and see when April applicants received AOR. For us March applicants, most received AOR after about a month or a month and a half, but it could take longer.

Reactions: hk103

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
Is it necessary to get file transfer email as not get email since 16 may as already passed BIometric as well as medical including spousal but not after that any email ...getting worried about that

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Is it necessary to get file transfer email as not get email since 16 may as already passed BIometric as well as medical including spousal but not after that any email ...getting worried about that
Not all VO’s give out file transfer email so its not compulsory you will get one but its also possible you haven’t received yours because your file has not been transferred yet. Call up CIC to find out if they transferred your file yet (if you have been waiting for a very long time or haven’t called them recently). Otherwise, you have to be patient and wait till the file transfers for further processing.

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
Not all VO’s give out file transfer email so its not compulsory you will get one but its also possible you haven’t received yours because your file has not been transferred yet. Call up CIC to find out if they transferred your file yet (if you have been waiting for a very long time or haven’t called them recently). Otherwise, you have to be patient and wait till the file transfers for further processing.
Yes I called to cic and in application status it’s showing they r processing back ground check is it possible to hv without file transfer?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Yes I called to cic and in application status it’s showing they r processing back ground check is it possible to hv without file transfer?
Yes BGC can start processing right from the day you get your AOR. Sometimes its because of BGC why your file transfer could be delayed (if its taking longer to do the checks) or sometimes its because of a busy local VO of your PA and you are just in queue to go there. The wait depends on what your PA’s local Visa Office is and could range from a few weeks to many months.

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
Don’t worry! I am also waiting for file transfer after MD ,SA AND BM . After 17 May no any update . Gckey shows background checks in processing. Sometimes everything goes on 1 week if they finish background check. It’s time to wait. Keep calm and be patience. Nobody can do anything. Update here only if get anything.
Is it necessary to get file transfer email as not get email since 16 may as already passed BIometric as well as medical including spousal but not after that any email ...getting worried about that[/QUOT

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Hello is there anyone who got there bil who made the payment after submitting the application?
If yes,then how much time it took to get bil after the payment?
Waiting for the bil
Made payment on 24th may

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello is there anyone who got there bil who made the payment after submitting the application?
If yes,then how much time it took to get bil after the payment?
Waiting for the bil
Made payment on 24th may
Some have waited over a month. No fixed timing.