+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
So much complaints about London Visa office. Why can't CIC take initiative to take necessary measures so LVO can provide better service and responsible. Just curious will the file be still be transferred based on PA local VO even if the sponsor and PA are from two different countries of birth.
I think the file transfer is based on the PA's country of residence. My husband's application was sent to his current country of residence, not his birth country.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So much complaints about London Visa office. Why can't CIC take initiative to take necessary measures so LVO can provide better service and responsible. Just curious will the file be still be transferred based on PA local VO even if the sponsor and PA are from two different countries of birth.
It's not up to CIC to optimize LVO's processing time. LVO is responsible for processing the most applications from the most amount of countries. It's just the way it is.

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
I Submitted file on 15 March as Outland and passed the medical exam along with fingerprints but after that not get email of transfer file to visa office as send the file to Nova Scotia and when call to cic then came to know they r checking backgrounds . Is it going file on right track as little bit worried as most of guys getting email for file transfer.
I am in same boat as you. Waiting for file transfer from 17 May after medical passed no update. Don’t worry every case is different.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Got ADR on May 31, for updated schedule A.

Submitted today, how long it will take to update in their system ?
Depends on how you sent it. Directly uploading to GCKey and sending via email is fast. (My adr uploaded on GCKey came in 2 days). Through mail and webform takes a little longer. When they start reviewing it is dependent on the officer looking at your file.

GrewalC

Aug 17, 2016
Depends on how you sent it. Directly uploading to GCKey and sending via email is fast. (My adr uploaded on GCKey came in 2 days). Through mail and webform takes a little longer. When they start reviewing it is dependent on the officer looking at your file.
Thank you

ray.d

May 30, 2019
Seems like lot of us are in the same boat.

Timeline:

Received - March 14
AOR 1 - April 11
SA - April 30
Bio-metrics Paid - April 30
Medical Request - May 02
Transfer to CPC-M - May 06
Medical Passed - May 14

Awaiting Bio-metrics request. Dont know how much time it will take more. :(
Seems like VO is sleeping on the file. LOL

BTW did anyone notice that there has been no movement in CPC-M since May 30.

ray.d

May 30, 2019
yeah ECAS dont show update for biometric but ECAS get update before GCKEY you can see decision made on ECAS only even AOR 2 in PA side but still if you wanna check gckey updates u can call on cic number and use promp option so you can hear gckey lines one by one hope it helps :)

number for CIC +1 613 944 4000
Thanks for the info. Used it only to hear that background check is in process.

Reactions: Sid6767

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018

Timeline:

Received - March 14
AOR 1 - April 11
SA - April 30
Medical Request - May 02
Medical Passed - May 14

BTW,They are not working on weekends. LoL keep patience! Everyone hurry for the next step. Here up one dude just get AOR1 after 2 months. That’s the spirit

Reactions: ray.d

ray.d

May 30, 2019
BTW,They are not working on weekends. LoL keep patience! Everyone hurry for the next step. Here up one dude just get AOR1 after 2 months. That’s the spirit
hahahaha :D

Sometimes I feel they work on weekend. Lots of people get PPRs on Monday morning.
I am just getting desperate seeing other files getting processed so fast. I know this is a waiting game. Been there done that during my own PR.

Reactions: sandy1986

cutiereyz

May 12, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
18-03-2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
File Transfer...
06-05-2018
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Med's Done....
07-05-2019

Timeline:

Received - March 14
AOR 1 - April 11
SA - April 30
Medical Request - May 02
Medical Passed - May 14

Same here waiting for bio request. Bio fee paid apr 30. It's been a month

Reactions: phaeo and ray.d

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you. Pls what form to fill out? Though the baby is Canadian cuz we gave birth to him after d sponsor became citizen. Lastly could u explain to me how to send a web form
you will find webform here fill this form provide all your application information if you dont have application number then call cic and ask for temporary application number and write that number in web form detail :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2