+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I Submitted file on 15 March as Outland and passed the medical exam along with fingerprints but after that not get email of transfer file to visa office as send the file to Nova Scotia and when call to cic then came to know they r checking backgrounds . Is it going file on right track as little bit worried as most of guys getting email for file transfer.
Honestly, as long as they've started the background check, I don't think it matters whether it's been transferred yet or not. It's the background check that can delay things the longest.

Do you know which Visa office your application is supposed to go to? A lot of Pakistani applicants are having trouble with the transfer to London Visa office. If your visa office is not one that is notoriously slow then I think your application progress is fine.

Reactions: Krissh2179

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
Honestly, as long as they've started the background check, I don't think it matters whether it's been transferred yet or not. It's the background check that can delay things the longest.

Do you know which Visa office your application is supposed to go to? A lot of Pakistani applicants are having trouble with the transfer to London Visa office. If your visa office is not one that is notoriously slow then I think your application progress is fine.

Actually I submitted for my wife who is from India that’s why little bit worried as don’t know which office is supposed to transfer and start back grou

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Actually I submitted for my wife who is from India that’s why little bit worried as don’t know which office is supposed to transfer and start back grou
It will either be Mississauga if your case is easy to process and straight forward or New Delhi if it needs extensive processing.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
You will be lucky if you can get transferred to Mississauga. I don't know what the Delhi office processing times are like, but London seems to be a disaster.

Our application was transferred at the end of April, but we still haven't received medical or biometrics request. Every officer has a different way of processing a file I guess. Best of luck with the transfer. I hope you get Mississauga so you can be done with this process.

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
It will either be Mississauga if your case is easy to process and straight forward or New Delhi if it needs extensive processing.
So they transferred file during back ground check.
Will sure get email regarding this

Hope so proceed in Mississauga

Badinpuria

Apr 26, 2019
You will be lucky if you can get transferred to Mississauga. I don't know what the Delhi office processing times are like, but London seems to be a disaster.

Our application was transferred at the end of April, but we still haven't received medical or biometrics request. Every officer has a different way of processing a file I guess. Best of luck with the transfer. I hope you get Mississauga so you can be done with this process.

Ok in ur case ur file get transferred but not get medical request yet

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
hey guys , i wanna make a gcKEY account but my question is everything the cic send goes to our lawyer , if i made an account and link it to gckey would that effect cic sending emails to the lawyer or everything will remain the same ?

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
hey guys , i wanna make a gcKEY account but my question is everything the cic send goes to our lawyer , if i made an account and link it to gckey would that effect cic sending emails to the lawyer or everything will remain the same ?
you wont be able to link your application because you have representative only they can link your application if you want you can ask them for credentials:) else use ECAS :)

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
you wont be able to link your application because you have representative only they can link your application if you want you can ask them for credentials:) else use ECAS :)
ok thanks , but the thing is about ECAS it takes ages to see updates on there , like i have got biometrics done and file send to VO and the last thing on my ECAS is my SA lol , so i thought gcKey might be better with the updates right ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
ok thanks , but the thing is about ECAS it takes ages to see updates on there , like i have got biometrics done and file send to VO and the last thing on my ECAS is my SA lol , so i thought gcKey might be better with the updates right ?
If you have a paid representative you cannot link your application to GCKey. You will have to first remove your lawyer as your rep (there’s a form for it that you submit via webform) and only once you get a confirmation of removal, you can link your application. You can ask your lawyer for a detailed answer about your application (ask about what your application’s BGC & eligibility specify etc)

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Hello!

We sent ours (Common-Law/Quebec/Outland, but living in Canada)

Received Application: March 11th, 2019.

Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application: April 9th, 2019

Began Processing Application: April 8th, 2019

April 26th, 2019 (Sent out letter with decision about whether Sponsor is eligible, but it never arrived)

April 29th, 2019 - Sponsor received email indicating he had been approved to sponsor.

May 6th, 2019 - Email to inform that application was sent to CPC Mississauga for further processing (since Sponsorship eligibility was approved).
(For Quebec Applicants Only) - Send out additional documents/application for Immigration Quebec Processing.

May 22nd, 2019 - (Via Tracking number) Quebec Application arrived at their office.

***Currently awaiting further updates from Immigration Canada and Quebec***

***Side note*** Pretty much all correspondence I've received has been through my boyfriend's email so far. So make sure your sponsor is checking his/her emails. Also, to link application look for YOUR UCI number in your CIC account (NOT your Sponsor's, which will show up in the initial emails along with the application number. The application number IS the same one for the entire process.)

USAK19

May 28, 2019

So much complaints about London Visa office. Why can't CIC take initiative to take necessary measures so LVO can provide better service and responsible. Just curious will the file be still be transferred based on PA local VO even if the sponsor and PA are from two different countries of birth.

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
yeah ECAS dont show update for biometric but ECAS get update before GCKEY you can see decision made on ECAS only even AOR 2 in PA side but still if you wanna check gckey updates u can call on cic number and use promp option so you can hear gckey lines one by one hope it helps :)

number for CIC +1 613 944 4000

Reactions: ray.d

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hi everyone, pls how do I notify the officers that we got a new baby after we submit our application and no AOR yet? Thanks in advance