+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Guys I can’t stress enough we have to stay positive and support each other . That is the ultimately point of having this thread. Anything can happen in any visa office . You can never predict your timeline as every situation, documents different. Stop pointing out negativity in every situation. Stay positive we will get through this eventually. Stay positive stay blessed.
I've been thinking about this lately. I'm done obsessively checking ECAS and gckey. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. No amount of stressing will speed the process up.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
No update. Every time I read the Pakistan thread it makes me frightened that how horrendous is the London Visa office. I guess after seeing all the reviews and frustration of so many Pakistanis for years CIC should take necessary steps. All these local VO should be synchronized with the mandate set by CIC. They should have more visibility upon local VO and reinforce them to strictly follow the timelines rather than the files collecting dust. This is to be fair with the all the applicants. Many applicants files are being processed in CPC-M within few months whereas others are waiting for months with full of uncertainty.
12 months is the normal processing time for Pakistani applicants. There is no point for us to stress out. Also comparison is futile. We all know we are different and our office is different. Let it be.
Pray that this time passes quick. That's all we can hope for.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
congratulations to one US applicant who has received passport request. Atleast some advancement and hopes in March thread.
Wow really that’s great that gives us some hope

harwin2019

May 10, 2019
Hi guys!!

I’m from Quebec and my spouse application was sent to Sydney NS.
Application sent: March 19,2019
Application received: March 22,2019

I still didn’t get any AOR email. Is this normal ?

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Question: can application be returned back after aor1, sa, biometric and medical.
My application was received on
Pa: india
Application receive: march 11, 2019
Aor1: April 8,2019
Sa: april 25, 2019
Biometric: april 26, 2019
Medical request: april 26, 2019
Medical passed: may 15, 2019
No file transfer yet
I didn’t include certified translation of whatsapp chat. Is there any chance that My application will be returned after this. I did include call records from My cellphone of 10 pages atleast. Is there still a chance of return?? I am worried because My file is not transfered yet
I didn't include translations and mine was still transferred. At this point, it would be ridiculous of them to return your application. It is more likely that they send an additional document request.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
No update. Every time I read the Pakistan thread it makes me frightened that how horrendous is the London Visa office. I guess after seeing all the reviews and frustration of so many Pakistanis for years CIC should take necessary steps. All these local VO should be synchronized with the mandate set by CIC. They should have more visibility upon local VO and reinforce them to strictly follow the timelines rather than the files collecting dust. This is to be fair with the all the applicants. Many applicants files are being processed in CPC-M within few months whereas others are waiting for months with full of uncertainty.
any updates???

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
We got ghost update today on gckey, nothing on ecas though. I think it could either be they are working on the file now or a transfer to VO from CPC-M.

Edit:. Nevermind i guess it says "we dont have your biometrics" now.

It used to say "we need your fingerprints"

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid6767

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Heaa can u please explain me what exactly the ghost update is???
when you open your GCKEY you will see file updated but once you go for specifications you wont find any changes there ( like bio complete medical passed that kinda ) and it will be back to in process :)

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
We got ghost update today on gckey, nothing on ecas though. I think it could either be they are working on the file now or a transfer to VO from CPC-M
you didnt get file transfer yet? if you got CPC M
and your other process is complete you will receive decision made today ;)

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
you didnt get file transfer yet? if you got CPC M
and your other process is complete you will receive decision made today ;)
Yea we were transferred to CPC-M already. I dont know now as i see a change on biometrics status.

We had already done our biometrics but it never said it was completed. Just valid at the top. And it said we need your finger prints. Now after file update it's saying we don't have your finger prints.

Reactions: Sid6767