+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
As u know Got MR and booked for 30 may ...
As far as status is concerned no change sameverything as before
Any update from your side? ??
No update. Every time I read the Pakistan thread it makes me frightened that how horrendous is the London Visa office. I guess after seeing all the reviews and frustration of so many Pakistanis for years CIC should take necessary steps. All these local VO should be synchronized with the mandate set by CIC. They should have more visibility upon local VO and reinforce them to strictly follow the timelines rather than the files collecting dust. This is to be fair with the all the applicants. Many applicants files are being processed in CPC-M within few months whereas others are waiting for months with full of uncertainty.

Reactions: rose2rock

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Question for Maria.
In one of the comments you mentioned that some of your friends files has been transferred to Abu Dhabhi.. If that's is correct do you know their timelines to get insight of that VO.
as per my research Pakistani applicant applied for temporary resident visa (TRV)) transferred to Abu Dhabi...and Permeant Resident transferred to London visa office.

Reactions: maria_786

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
No update. Every time I read the Pakistan thread it makes me frightened that how horrendous is the London Visa office. I guess after seeing all the reviews and frustration of so many Pakistanis for years CIC should take necessary steps. All these local VO should be synchronized with the mandate set by CIC. They should have more visibility upon local VO and reinforce them to strictly follow the timelines rather than the files collecting dust. This is to be fair with the all the applicants. Many applicants files are being processed in CPC-M within few months whereas others are waiting for months with full of uncertainty.
Good thing you didn’t apply three years ago. Back those days two years were minimum processing time in any visa office on planet. Now taking all your frustrations out on me won’t ease up the tension. Rather stay positive and look for positive in every negative situation. Immigration is a blessing. Not a right.

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
hello ,
applied 25 march
appliation recieve 7 may
biomatric and medical receive 22 may
decision made 23 may
my wife havent done medical and biomatric yet
wife lives in vienna austria.
best of luck to you guys
i hope this will help you stay positive
How can you get decision made without even doing medical or biometric?

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Guys I can’t stress enough we have to stay positive and support each other . That is the ultimately point of having this thread. Anything can happen in any visa office . You can never predict your timeline as every situation, documents different. Stop pointing out negativity in every situation. Stay positive we will get through this eventually. Stay positive stay blessed.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Good thing you didn’t apply three years ago. Back those days two years were minimum processing time in any visa office on planet. Now taking all your frustrations out on me won’t ease up the tension. Rather stay positive and look for positive in every negative situation. Immigration is a blessing. Not a right.
yes i agree with u! even 3 yrs ago i knw ppl who had thier files completed in 6 months n the spouse was in pk! even now some cases d being done under 1 year so there is hope...

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Okay so it’s been 3 weeks passed with no reply by ircc for my husbands name change . Have been calling them so many times , they told me to wait but how long more do I have to wait I was expecting something today at least, he is unable to do biometrics just cuz he has to travel another country and they are not accepting the error ! This is so unfair now I feel so sad :(