+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

lckunze

May 3, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
definitely, you should add 2018 tax assessment and all new updated formsnotonly check list if any update latest as well.
may be officer diidnot check the whole application it can happened only i assumes.
your chat Should be in english according to new check list otherwise it shold also translated . Any other document in any other language also should translated from notary or authorized person.

For more details plz explore cic website as you can. everything is there only you need time and read carefully every section. Hope its helpful
Thanks Sandy!

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Guys, I have one question, I am a 3rd April applicant. The chat I have sent to CIC in my supporting documents is mix of English and Punjabi ( typed in English), also there are FB screenshots, but thats mostly english. I just learned today that the new checklist asked us to sent certified translations of chats etc. Do you guys think if thats okay or will they return my file because of this?

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hello Guys, I have one question, I am a 3rd April applicant. The chat I have sent to CIC in my supporting documents is mix of English and Punjabi ( typed in English), also there are FB screenshots, but thats mostly english. I just learned today that the new checklist asked us to sent certified translations of chats etc. Do you guys think if thats okay or will they return my file because of this?
They will not return your application. If they even get to that chat they will ask you to submit translation of those. In the meantime have that translation prepared and as soon as you get your file number just send that on your GCkey account to be on safe side. A lot of people don’t have chat history or social media account they also get their application approved. Just saying bro. You will be G

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I was in the same situation as you. I didn't know I had to provide translations but since some of the conversations were in English, I think it was ok. My application wasn't returned and so far I haven't received any request for translation.... Although that could change. There's no way to know for sure.

Reactions: krunal2904

ps2019

Mar 15, 2019
Hey are u sure u haven’t receive ur medical even they said they have sent it to u ... u better check gckey and at the bottom there’s pdf to open don’t miss out ur medical ....
Not sure if this is a normal status before receiving medical request. Here is what it says in my GCKey:
"Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details."

Also, I received a letter saying my application has been forwaded to CPC Mississauga today.

Your thoughts?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Not sure if this is a normal status before receiving medical request. Here is what it says in my GCKey:
"Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details."

Also, I received a letter saying my application has been forwaded to CPC Mississauga today.

Your thoughts?
Can’t say anything .. u should have received it I guess by now cuz mine said we have requested medical exam check your message and when I scroll down I saw the pdf

Reactions: d_ragu