+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014

My ECAS says "We sent you correspondence on May 6, 2019 about the decision on your application." Today is the 7th and I haven't received anything. The status had changed to Decision Made over the weekend. Anyone else with the same experience?

Tang2019

Mar 8, 2019
Macao
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
25-04-2019
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
Hi all,
Just learnt from the previous messages that 4 photos have to be taken to do the medical exam. Any specifications for the photos? The same as the the photos we sent out with the package?

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Does everyone needs photographs for medical ? I heard only places who don’t have emedical facility requires to bring photographs?

svilli

Jan 15, 2019

My ECAS says "We sent you correspondence on May 6, 2019 about the decision on your application." Today is the 7th and I haven't received anything. The status had changed to Decision Made over the weekend. Anyone else with the same experience?
Decision made is under Sponsor's or Applicant's part?
If Sponsor's this could be your SA. Do not worry about it's date it in ecas. It is not always the same day when you receive it. There were a lot of cases when date in this line was 2-3 weeks after email with SA. But sure you should get news soon! ;)

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
May God bless her and all of us... I am from Karachi.... for medical and biometric i have to go to Lahore or it can be done in somewhere karachi plz update if u have any info and all the procedure so it will help me too
You can do from Karachi. If you go to CIC website they have list of physicians for different province in Pakistan. You do not need to travel.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Last edited:

Nick9004

May 7, 2019
Hi,

Hopefully someone may be able to give me some clarity. I have had a response from my application stating that it is missing Identity documents. It states 'Birth Certificate' as the missing document. I am almost certain that I put a copy in with my application so I am now wondering what the mistake is? On the Check list it states to include Birth certificates for each family member. Does this include my wife (The sponsor) & or parents? Hopefully one of you knows the answer so I can get my application moving forward.

Many thanks

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi all,
Just learnt from the previous messages that 4 photos have to be taken to do the medical exam. Any specifications for the photos? The same as the the photos we sent out with the package?
My husband took a regular size pic and he just told me he had 4 pics and they only ask 1 from him .

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Does everyone needs photographs for medical ? I heard only places who don’t have emedical facility requires to bring photographs?
Requirements depend on your medical institution. Places who have emedical also can ask to bring a photo.
Better to call place you plan to go to check their requirements.

Last edited:

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,

Hopefully someone may be able to give me some clarity. I have had a response from my application stating that it is missing Identity documents. It states 'Birth Certificate' as the missing document. I am almost certain that I put a copy in with my application so I am now wondering what the mistake is? On the Check list it states to include Birth certificates for each family member. Does this include my wife (The sponsor) & or parents? Hopefully one of you knows the answer so I can get my application moving forward.

Many thanks
To my knowledge it should be your passport and National ID