March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I saw on the the March Outland chat
1 SA today and biometrics request for(April 8 AOR received)

I was able to get through to the automated message

I tried the automated IRCC phone service. It worked!! It says they are doing my husbands background check...It was tricky cause at the last option they say press only to hear the status for inland sponsorship but I pressed the inland option and it gave me the updates for my husbands file.

This call was inside Canada and I had to use my husbands birth year as he is the applicant for permanent resident.
Oh glad it worked ... yes if u call inland u have to use ur pas info which I do as well but since u got ur aor in April 8 I believe u might get anything by this week or next week for sure .

Reactions: d_ragu

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
Recieve Aor1 today

Timeline

sent -18 March
Recived- 21 March
Aor- 24 April

linked to Gckey successfully. Sorry About my concern related to online signature, its only required when we submitting new document thru our gckey account. not this time. Best of luck everyone.

mikepal86

Apr 25, 2019
Recieve Aor1 today

Timeline

sent -18 March
Recived- 21 March
Aor- 24 April

linked to Gckey successfully. Sorry About my concern related to online signature, its only required when we submitting new document thru our gckey account. not this time. Best of luck everyone.
Congrats on receiving the AOR :) I have a similar timeline. I received the AOR today but can't link it to the "principle applicant" GCKey account! I tried so many times using UCI and app number and all other methods but no luck. Can you pls share your method and what information you used.

Thanks

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
Congrats on receiving the AOR :) I have a similar timeline. I received the AOR today but can't link it to the "principle applicant" GCKey account! I tried so many times using UCI and app number and all other methods but no luck. Can you pls share your method and what information you used.

Thanks
Congrats! First time i used application no and uci its didn’t work than second time I used application and family name and its linked. Make sure your information match to imm 008 . Like we don’t have any last name on passport so I put in application and in gckey also full name at family name section and in last column you need to put 2 person + any independent if applicable! Hope it’s work .

mikepal86

Apr 25, 2019
Congrats! First time i used application no and uci its didn’t work than second time I used application and family name and its linked. Make sure your information match to imm 008 . Like we don’t have any last name on passport so I put in application and in gckey also full name at family name section and in last column you need to put 2 person + any independent if applicable! Hope it’s work .
We dont have children so I have to put 2 persons (PA and Sponsor)? I was using 1 person, maybe that’s why it didn’t work. Also, which family name did you use, PA or sposnor?

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
We dont have children so I have to put 2 persons (PA and Sponsor)? I was using 1 person, maybe that’s why it didn’t work. Also, which family name did you use, PA or sposnor?
You need to put all PA details and yes you need to put 2 if don’t independents . It’s nothing of sponsor it’s PA application so all his/her details

Reactions: mikepal86 and phaeo