+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
If the sponsor act as representative than it’s on sponsor otherwise it will go to PA email ..
I don't think that's true. I am not acting as representative but I still received the AOR email as the sponsor. You can check ECAS with either PA or sponsor info.

Reactions: schweisy

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks all...
I don't think that's true. I am not acting as representative but I still received the AOR email as the sponsor. You can check ECAS with either PA or sponsor info.
I (PA) m continuesly try to login on ECAS with both info but no luck yet

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks all...

I (PA) m continuesly try to login on ECAS with both info but no luck yet
Fingers crossed you will hear something in the next few days! Our application appeared on ECAS around 12 hours before I got the actual email.

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, I mean to say only in some cases PA get the AOR1 but mostly it’s go to sponsor because sponsor submit the file and acting as representative but when PA get the AOR1 than that could be a reason.yes you can check on ECAS as sponsor because you are sponsoring someone doesn’t matter it’s spouse or visitor or parents. You have permanent UCI as pr or citizen of Canada. So you are eligible for that.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, I mean to say only in some cases PA get the AOR1 but mostly it’s go to sponsor because sponsor submit the file and acting as representative but when PA get the AOR1 than that could be a reason.yes you can check on ECAS as sponsor because you are sponsoring someone doesn’t matter it’s spouse or visitor or parents. You have permanent UCI as pr or citizen of Canada. So you are eligible for that.
Oh I see what you mean. I was confused because normally when people refer to use of a representative it means that you filled in that form about representation (i.e. hiring a lawyer or someone to do your application for you).

Tang2019

Mar 8, 2019
Macao
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
25-04-2019
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
Hi all,
I can check my status in ECAS today. I was actually a Jan applicant and my file was returned in Feb. I submitted again in Mar and the file arrived at Sydney office on Mar 22.
Good luck to all others.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi all,
I can check my status in ECAS today. I was actually a Jan applicant and my file was returned in Feb. I submitted again in Mar and the file arrived at Sydney office on Mar 22.
Good luck to all others.
we both in same boat.....just got ECAS access.....

wish u and all a very good luck …..

Reactions: Tang2019