+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
the last AOR1 that updated on spread sheet was received on 18 April.. since then no AOR :(:(
Remember, it was a 4 day weekend for federal employees in Canada. 18th April would have been the last time anyone was in the office before that. They only returned to work yesterday. If you check the Jan and Feb threads, you'll see that March applicants are still way ahead of the curve. I saw someone else posting in another thread that they received AOR today and their application got to Sydney on 21st March, so not everyone is on the spreadsheet. And think of how many more people are not even on this forum! We're just a small subset of the total applicants. We've had a few messages today on this thread that indicate things are moving along again, but I'm sure there's a bit of catching up to do from Easter weekend on their end. I know it's hard to be patient, but things are still moving quickly relative to the last several months.

Reactions: d_ragu and schweisy

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
First of all don’t loose hope. You are all good. Try calling IRCC and speak with an agent. This is how I have got my file number. I received no AOR anywhere ever. They have no idea why. They told me to wait for 3 months to get AOR email. It’s useless now since I already have file number and UCI number from that agent. I bet you probably have same agent processing your file who hate to send AOR emails.
Agreed, aside from that last week and this week are short working weeks. Holidays means that things move slower for us.

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
36 days is nothing - it can take up to 3 months to receive AOR. Ignore other peoples timelines, they have no bearing or effect on your own. You typically won't get notification if the app is being sent back (unless you call and an agent is able to tell you)
Thanks for your reply. I know I need to be more patient, it can be difficult to see other applications, however I know each one is unique. I guess if I haven't had anything sent back thats good?.... It's great to see that things are moving fast for everyone this month. I hope to hear back soon! :).

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, I'm from the Jan group but thought I comment. Give it about 2 months from when they received, so worry when its mid-May. You cannot access ECAS or the automated system because more than likely they did not get to your app yet. You can access ECAS with a receipt number you send in with your app.
Thanks for commenting on my inquiry. Good to hear that that this long of a wait is normal and that it can take even longer... I shouldn't get too obsessed with the spreadsheet and comparing timelines. I have tried the receipt number on ECAS for both the sponsor and PA and so far no luck, so I do assume they haven't started processing. Hopefully soon it will work! :)

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
First of all don’t loose hope. You are all good. Try calling IRCC and speak with an agent. This is how I have got my file number. I received no AOR anywhere ever. They have no idea why. They told me to wait for 3 months to get AOR email. It’s useless now since I already have file number and UCI number from that agent. I bet you probably have same agent processing your file who hate to send AOR emails.
Thanks for the support! Sorry to hear you had such a tough time with your AOR, but its great that you were able to acquire your file number and UCI number from an agent. When you called IRCC, did you choose the Sponsorship option to get to the an agent? That was the the only way I could figure out how to get to an agent, and then I received a message that there was "No agent available, please hang up".

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for the support! Sorry to hear you had such a tough time with your AOR, but its great that you were able to acquire your file number and UCI number from an agent. When you called IRCC, did you choose the Sponsorship option to get to the an agent? That was the the only way I could figure out how to get to an agent, and then I received a message that there was "No agent available, please hang up".
I have been told to hang up 5 times coz all agents were busy. I called different times on different days. I got an agent 6th time I called. Trust me if it was easy anyone could do it. You need a lot of patience.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Good morning everyone, and a great morning for us indeed!!!

As I mentioned last night we got BioRequest and also request to pay for Permanent Resident fee, this morning we woke up and we had the SA approval email.

We are super happy right now and although it's still in the early phase we are just relived to be getting this part over with!!!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!!!!
Hey congrats finally a good news for u ...