+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hard to say, but they are currently taking around 30 days to send out AOR. So if it hasn't been 30 days since you sent your application, they won't have even looked at it just yet. But sometimes it just takes a while for them to send you AOR, I saw a few people in the Jan thread who had to wait almost 90 days. I know it's hard not to stress about it, but right now there isn't anything you can do. And if they do send it back, it's not the end of the world! I know it's a pain and adds a delay, but they will tell you what needs to be fixed. Then you just send it back, it won't impact the final outcome of your application. And remember, it's not even the end of April yet! Keep calm for now and have a look at the tracker/other threads to give yourself an idea of the time frame you can expect.
Thanks Sooooo much for such an encouraging reply
All we can do is wait, pray and hope for the best
May God bless all of us

Reactions: phaeo

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
Hi ! Did u use the new address for sending the documents? I sent it to cpc, sdyney (courier address) but was received last march 4 but up to now no aor. I have called the cic and the agent told me that my application is open but not yet checked. It means that they received my documents right?

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Same with me. Its been roughly 15 days since CIC received my application. I guess we should expect our AOR around Apr 30.
BTW, how many days was it between they receiving your application and returning it due to missing PCC? Folks waiting for AOR here can get an idea .
Sorry, just got on. It took around 60-ish days, and in January average for AOR1 was 45 days or so. But there were people who took like 50+ days to get their AOR1 due to a complicated case or inexperienced / super-thorough officer or an officer who was over-flooded with work. So don't worry TOOO much :)

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
I guess the new addres is much faster giving aor.
Sorry, just got on. It took around 60-ish days, and in January average for AOR1 was 45 days or so. But there were people who took like 50+ days to get their AOR1 due to a complicated case or inexperienced / super-thorough officer or an officer who was over-flooded with work. So don't worry TOOO much :)
feb and march applicant get aor fast i guess depends if your sponsoring only one and not complicated. My documents received in cpc sdyney march 4 but up to now i didnt get any aor

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hard to say, but they are currently taking around 30 days to send out AOR. So if it hasn't been 30 days since you sent your application, they won't have even looked at it just yet. But sometimes it just takes a while for them to send you AOR, I saw a few people in the Jan thread who had to wait almost 90 days. I know it's hard not to stress about it, but right now there isn't anything you can do. And if they do send it back, it's not the end of the world! I know it's a pain and adds a delay, but they will tell you what needs to be fixed. Then you just send it back, it won't impact the final outcome of your application. And remember, it's not even the end of April yet! Keep calm for now and have a look at the tracker/other threads to give yourself an idea of the time frame you can expect.
Hard to say, but they are currently taking around 30 days to send out AOR. So if it hasn't been 30 days since you sent your application, they won't have even looked at it just yet. But sometimes it just takes a while for them to send you AOR, I saw a few people in the Jan thread who had to wait almost 90 days. I know it's hard not to stress about it, but right now there isn't anything you can do. And if they do send it back, it's not the end of the world! I know it's a pain and adds a delay, but they will tell you what needs to be fixed. Then you just send it back, it won't impact the final outcome of your application. And remember, it's not even the end of April yet! Keep calm for now and have a look at the tracker/other threads ;
to give yourself an idea of the time frame you can expect.
By the way, my time line is;

Application sent to Sydney office 18--March-2019, by Canada post
Application received 22-March-2019

Last edited:

callmemarzii

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi I'm new to this thread.
I'm the PA from Philippines
My husband SA is in canada

My timeline
Package sent from pH : march 7
App received in Sydney : march 13

Today april 19 my husband received the package to his address because "applicant's signature is missing" and told us about the new forms in the updated checklist.

I'm just wondering why it was sent to my husband if it needs my signature, I'm here in Philippines.

One last question. Can we cancel the use of representative at this time. They are the reason of all this delay. Can we just include the cancel form in the new package?

Thanks for the reply. God speed

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
I'm the PA from Philippines
My husband SA is in canada

My timeline
Package sent from pH : march 7
App received in Sydney : march 13

Today april 19 my husband received the package to his address because "applicant's signature is missing" and told us about the new forms in the updated checklist.

I'm just wondering why it was sent to my husband if it needs my signature, I'm here in Philippines.

One last question. Can we cancel the use of representative at this time. They are the reason of all this delay. Can we just include the cancel form in the new package?

Thanks for the reply. God speed
Hi which address in sydney it was sent? Thank you.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
We are kind of disappointed we didn't get SA or anything else this week so I guess we will have to wait until next week.

Our App was revived on 3/7 and by the looks of it most applications sent around that date started getting SA BR MR so crossing our fingers we see some activity next week.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
We are kind of disappointed we didn't get SA or anything else this week so I guess we will have to wait until next week.

Our App was revived on 3/7 and by the looks of it most applications sent around that date started getting SA BR MR so crossing our fingers we see some activity next week.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!
Ikr ....!!! Same here maybe by next week :)

lil1

Apr 18, 2019

My timeline:

Application Sent - March 18
Application Received - March 22
AOR1 : waiting