+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
I think I have to call them Since in ECAS it says they started processing my application on April 15th but I haven't even received file number or AOR on April 17th
how do you know if your App is in Processing or not if you don't have App number yet , you need an App number to know that ... !

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
how do you know if your App is in Processing or not if you don't have App number yet , you need an App number to know that ... !
U can login by ur receipt number to check if it is in process

Airamvictoria

Dec 22, 2018
March 4, 2019- PR and OWP application sent by mail @ CPC IRCC Edmonton
March 8, 2019- received application
March 15, 2019- started processing application
March 16, 2019- AOR
March 25, 2019 - eligibility and biometrics required
April 1, 2019 - biometrics completed
WHATS NEXT AFTER BIO COMPLETED
HOPES all goes well for everybody
God bless us

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
March 4, 2019- PR and OWP application sent by mail @ CPC IRCC Edmonton
March 8, 2019- received application
March 15, 2019- started processing application
March 16, 2019- AOR
March 25, 2019 - eligibility and biometrics required
April 1, 2019 - biometrics completed
WHATS NEXT AFTER BIO COMPLETED
HOPES all goes well for everybody
God bless us
im amazed by how your App processing was so fast , now Medical and Passport request left so only two things .

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
I was finally able to use my (sponsor) details to log into ECAS... I had been inputting my country of birth as England, since that matches what I put in my application. It wasn't working, so I tried a few things. Finally tried changing my country of birth to "UK - British subject" and it worked! It's weird because my husband's details worked just fine with "England" as the country of birth. Anyway, in case anyone else is having trouble with ECAS, looks like you might just have to try a few different combinations.
I was able to log in also, I have two last names so used both with a space between them!!

AOR1 4/5, nothing since then :(

Reactions: schweisy and phaeo

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
im amazed by how your App processing was so fast , now Medical and Passport request left so only two things .
Not quite, there's still a bit more progress. They also need to wait for sponsor approval, completion of background check and, since they appear to be an inland applicant, they need the approval for the OWP and a landing interview.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I was able to log in also, I have two last names so used both with a space between them!!

AOR1 4/5, nothing since then :(
Glad you figured out ECAS too! Seems they're getting the AORs out pretty quick, but spending more time updating after that. Probably also doesn't help that it's a long weekend this week. Perhaps after Easter the pace will pick back up!

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Glad you figured out ECAS too! Seems they're getting the AORs out pretty quick, but spending more time updating after that. Probably also doesn't help that it's a long weekend this week. Perhaps after Easter the pace will pick back up!
I figured that also, to be honest we are totally ok with waiting we have prepared ourselves to wait the full year.

All we are really interested in knowing is if the application will be sent back, we are positive everything was signed and everything was included but we have read some weird circumstances where it's been returned. That's all we are hoping for, after that I think we will be able to just relax and wait.

Crossing our fingers next week we here something back.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, and if it applies to you have a great long weekend!!!

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Received a message from the centralized intake office today saying I passed the sponsor eligibility.

Application Sent - March 3
Application Received - March 6
AOR1 - April 6
SA - April 18

Reactions: phaeo

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Received a message from the centralized intake office today saying I passed the sponsor eligibility.

Application Sent - March 3
Application Received - March 6
AOR1 - April 6
SA - April 18

That's awesome!!!!!! Hope the rest of us hear something soon!!!

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi
Can anyone can please tell me that how much time it will take to get back application due to any reason? ??

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Hi
Can anyone can please tell me that how much time it will take to get back application due to any reason? ??
Hard to say, but they are currently taking around 30 days to send out AOR. So if it hasn't been 30 days since you sent your application, they won't have even looked at it just yet. But sometimes it just takes a while for them to send you AOR, I saw a few people in the Jan thread who had to wait almost 90 days. I know it's hard not to stress about it, but right now there isn't anything you can do. And if they do send it back, it's not the end of the world! I know it's a pain and adds a delay, but they will tell you what needs to be fixed. Then you just send it back, it won't impact the final outcome of your application. And remember, it's not even the end of April yet! Keep calm for now and have a look at the tracker/other threads to give yourself an idea of the time frame you can expect.