+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
The address would have definitely helped as that’s what’s written on the cover of the package but you should be good with the details you provided. Hope they find your application and update it. Cheers.
Hi Krissh,
Sorry for bothering with this question but do you have any idea how long does it take IRCC to return incomplete application? and to which adress do they send it back? Thank you in advance.

Mak_PR_spouse

Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys!!!

There is an update to IMM5533- Documents checklist form (03-2019). For the PROOF of CONTACT documents, now they require certified translations for social media chat, text messages or letters.

Does anyone know from where can we can get these things translated with certification in India or in Canada?
Hello can anyone please help us with this? I have been reading at other threads the application is returned if the translation is not English or French for social media chat, text messages or letters.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi Krissh,
Sorry for bothering with this question but do you have any idea how long does it take IRCC to return incomplete application? and to which adress do they send it back? Thank you in advance.
It used to be a long wait earlier but currently looking at others its taking anywhere around 2 weeks. Will be returned back to the canadian address you provided in the application.

Mak_PR_spouse

Mar 25, 2019
Hello can anyone please help us with this? I have been reading at other threads the application is returned if the translation is not English or French for social media chat, text messages or letters.
In My case the all the chats are typed in English Alphabets, good mornings and good nights and loveu's and miss u's are typed in English on daily basis mostly. Would these be suffice for the officer do i need to translate the chat into English or French?

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Just going thru the threads for updates... -- We need to send the application to SYDNEY, NS or MISSISSAUGA, ON?
I am sponsoring my spouse who is currently in India...
Application Sent via Canada Post: March 11
Received at Sydney, NS: March 15

Please update.
Thank you
Outland applications go to Sydney.

Reactions: JoshC

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
In My case the all the chats are typed in English Alphabets, good mornings and good nights and loveu's and miss u's are typed in English on daily basis mostly. Would these be suffice for the officer do i need to translate the chat into English or French?
Whether or not you used the roman alphabet is irrelevant -- the officer needs to be able to read and understand them.

Reactions: JoshC

Shleeka

Feb 13, 2019
The additional family form has nothing to do with dependants whether they are canadian citizens or not. Its a form that asks you to specify all the family members you have like mother, father, spouse, children, siblings half siblings etc. Everyone has to fill that form regardless of whether their spouse and children are already citizens or not. Your spouse who is the sponsor also needs to be mentioned and your child also needs to be mentioned in the form. Whatever does not apply to the Principal applicant (for eg if you dont have siblings then you write N/A). Summing it up only the principal applicant has to fill the form specifying the sponsor and kids in the same form itself.

Thank you

Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys!!!

There is an update to IMM5533- Documents checklist form (03-2019). For the PROOF of CONTACT documents, now they require certified translations for social media chat, text messages or letters.

Does anyone know from where can we can get these things translated with certification in India or in Canada?
guys.... please let me know if someone knows about it.... please

drai

Mar 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-03-2019
Doc's Request.
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Hi friends an you please let me know when was last forms updated. I downloaded it in first week of March. And I m going to mail out package tomorrow evening.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Hi friends an you please let me know when was last forms updated. I downloaded it in first week of March. And I m going to mail out package tomorrow evening.
It will tell you on the website when the forms were last updated. Next to the link to each PDF it has a month and year, that tells you when that form was last changed. I'd just go and check there direct, but as far as I know the last changes were made in February.

Reactions: schweisy

timothyltl

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HK VO
Just sent out our package for my wife to Sydney earlier today. Hope everything goes smoothly...

My timeline:

Application sent: March 26,2019

Finger-crossed! Good luck to us all!

Tim

Reactions: JoshC and glen1990