+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Parneet17

Dec 18, 2018
it should have been sent to Sydney. The checklist indicating to send to Mississauga was an error. They have since updated the checklist again saying Sydney. Good luck and hopefully they don't sent back because of their error
"For all applications: If the application is submitted using a courier service instead of by mail, use this address instead (no public drop-offs): Case
Processing Centre - Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1H8"
That's exactly what my checklist says. Hopefully, they will not send back as its an error on their part.

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey, all y'all! Originally had my application signed for by Sydney office on Jan 17, had it sent back March 11 (received it on March 20), and we sent it back again today (March 21). Silly administrative error. So I shall be joining this group!
If u pass 90 days for the sign u have to update the application before sending it again

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Mailed March 8, 2019
Received and signed in Sydney March 11, 2019

But I think I will get it returned incomplete, on the update I missed the requirement to translate proof of contact emails on new checklist update. And I saw a couple other issues that I missed before coming to this forum and reading a ton of experiences. So I should share too.
Yes it will return to you

Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I have few concerns regarding our marriage registration date. I am PR and trying to sponsor my spouse ASAP.

We got married 8th March according to our Hindu culture. Before our marriage, I applied visiting visa on 28th Feb as a just best friend to visit Canada. But it got rejected on 15th March, so I am in dilemma that if I put real marriage date 8th March then it might create problem to my spouse PR file or should I make after 15th March marriage certification??

Pls share your thoughts. Thank you and good luck guys.

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I have few concerns regarding our marriage registration date. I am PR and trying to sponsor my spouse ASAP.

We got married 8th March according to our Hindu culture. Before our marriage, I applied visiting visa on 28th Feb as a just best friend to visit Canada. But it got rejected on 15th March, so I am in dilemma that if I put real marriage date 8th March then it might create problem to my spouse PR file or should I make after 15th March marriage certification??

Pls share your thoughts. Thank you and good luck guys.
You have to write the real date because you have to attached the marriage certificate to your application so if u write a wrong date will be a problem in ur application

Mar 22, 2019
You have to write the real date because you have to attached the marriage certificate to your application so if u write a wrong date will be a problem in ur application
But my real concern is whether 8th March real date is gonna to make problem during PR application, because during that time visiting visa application was running. I can make marriage certification on any date by doing court marriage too.

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
But my real concern is whether 8th March real date is gonna to make problem during PR application, because during that time visiting visa application was running. I can make marriage certification on any date by doing court marriage too.
So you applied for a visitor visa for your spouse, then you got married, and then the visitor visa got rejected? When did you apply to sponsor your partner? If you applied for a visitor visa WHILE the sponsorship application was already in place, it's very common for a visitor visa to be rejected while the sponsorship application is being processed. I haven't had an experience in this situation, but it does seem to be a trend from what other people say.

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Good day,

I just made a mistake.
I paid sponsorship application fees $1040 and forgot about biometrics fees
I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION PACKAGE YET Though..
Question: What do you think are the chances that CIC will accept a separate Biometrics fee to be included on the package? (2 receipts in application package)..Or the possibility of rejecting my application package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Anyone who could give me advice about this matter please.

Thank you in advance...
Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure. Unless the checklist has changed since December, I THINK people were just asked to pay the biometric fee separately (if they had forgotten to pay for it) before they would be sent for biometrics. Check the date on your checklist. If it was the one still valid in December, I'd ask the December people if I were you :) Best of luck!

Saki_A

Feb 12, 2019
I don't understand why you think visiter visa application would bother the date you got married to apply for PR.
because it was rejected ?

if you couldn't get married because visiter visa app to Canada was running, it would be a problem.
but you could get married, and it seems that you didn't get married in Canada.

what's the problem?

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
If u can change it then oky go a head
Good luck

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Don’t do this mistake. If you change the marriage date to a date after visitor visa rejection, ICC might think that you have entered into fake marriage for the sake of immigration only after visitor visa failed, especially that you did not mention your relationship in the visitor visa application. They might think that your spouse wants only to immigrate and when visitor visa failed you decided to arrange for the marriage. It is always better to mention the real situation and not to fake or hide anything. This is from what I read from past experiences. But please ask someone who has professional experience in this field. Regards

Last edited:

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
Hi there!
My application package was sent on Thursday and I have a question regarding Schedule A form; whether it needs to be handsigned? As I used electronic form which started with eIMM___ and it required only electronic sign and date. Some people here are saying it must be handsigned or it would get return.

Any comments please?

Also, application fee and right of residency fee receipt has been sent along with another biometric fee receipt. Some people are saying here single fee receipt is to be sent. Again confused here.

Thanks for your valuable comments in advance.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi there!
My application package was sent on Thursday and I have a question regarding Schedule A form; whether it needs to be handsigned? As I used electronic form which started with eIMM___ and it required only electronic sign and date. Some people here are saying it must be handsigned or it would get return.

Any comments please?

Also, application fee and right of residency fee receipt has been sent along with another biometric fee receipt. Some people are saying here single fee receipt is to be sent. Again confused here.

Thanks for your valuable comments in advance.
Yes that form needs to be handsigned. Failure to do so would be a return of application. (It says on the checklist to do a handsign after you validate and print it). What has worked for some people that have made the same fault as you was they uploaded a new schedule A form (that was handsigned along with electronic )through the ircc webform service and quoted their receipt number that you get for payment and they managed to add it to their application. Although I must tell its not a sureshot thing since they wouldnt know where your application is in the pile without application number or uci.
2. I know of a few people who sent two receipts and have managed to secure AOR so I dont think thats an issue.

Last edited:

spbalisana

Jul 3, 2017
Hi friends.
My current status shows that
Background check: Not applicable
Earlier it showed that We will message you when we will start your background check.
What does it means?