+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I am a September 2019 applicant. AOR1 was on Nov 5th and just this morning it shows DM for PA. All other formalities are done (BIO, MED, FILE TRANSFER TO CPCM) now how long would it take to find out if the decision is PPR or refusal of PR application? Never linked to GCkey.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am a September 2019 applicant. AOR1 was on Nov 5th and just this morning it shows DM for PA. All other formalities are done (BIO, MED, FILE TRANSFER TO CPCM) now how long would it take to find out if the decision is PPR or refusal of PR application? Never linked to GCkey.
I don't think they typically do an outright rejection without first providing an opportunity for the procedural fairness approach (asking you to provide more info).

I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I think you can be reasonably confident it is an approval, not refusal.

But log in to GCKey and resolve the mystery yourself.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I don't think they typically do an outright rejection without first providing an opportunity for the procedural fairness approach (asking you to provide more info).

I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I think you can be reasonably confident it is an approval, not refusal.

But log in to GCKey and resolve the mystery yourself.
My incompetent lawyer is still not able to link anything to GCkey. I even sent him step by step instructions, spent over an hour over the phone trying o guide him. Attempted to remotely connect to him system using Teamviewer to do it my self for him but he...is...just...a...total...disaster! Wish I knew this before I paid him in full. So GCkey just not for me i guess lol! Any other suggestions? Maybe an estimated time of PPR or Pre-Arrival?:)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My incompetent lawyer is still not able to link anything to GCkey. I even sent him step by step instructions, spent over an hour over the phone trying o guide him. Attempted to remotely connect to him system using Teamviewer to do it my self for him but he...is...just...a...total...disaster! Wish I knew this before I paid him in full. So GCkey just not for me i guess lol! Any other suggestions? Maybe an estimated time of PPR or Pre-Arrival?:)
I would just wait until next communication. It seems you are fairly far along and hopefully good news shortly, if I've understood so far.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I'd hate to guess as wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. But some kind of communication soon which should make it more clear.
Makes total sense. I still feel lucky that in just a month from AOR1 i got DM for PA. BUT its so stressing when you dont know 100% thats its all positive :)

Reactions: armoured

Marissa2019

May 15, 2019
hi guys, quick question

my husband received pre arrival service letter on DEC 11 2019 can anyone tell me how much longer until PPR or DM. Mexico VO, march 4th 2018 applicant.

thanks

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
hi guys, quick question

my husband received pre arrival service letter on DEC 11 2019 can anyone tell me how much longer until PPR or DM
Where did his file got transferred?