+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Dpc2629

May 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I just found this thread. I was just wondering if maybe you can help see how far along my process I am. I have an important surgery coming up and would really like my husband here. I will sending immigrations a letter through the website from my surgeons to see if we could rush this (hopefully it will help)
- October 2018 - sent it application
- February 2019 - Application returned due to a missing signature.
- March 22 2019 - Application was received
- April 30 2019 - Requested Biometrics
- May 15 2019 - I ( the sponsor) met all requirements
- May 21 2019 - Requested medical exam.

My husband has gone for his medical ( May 29) and for his biometrics ( May 30).
Thanks for all your help!

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I just found this thread. I was just wondering if maybe you can help see how far along my process I am. I have an important surgery coming up and would really like my husband here. I will sending immigrations a letter through the website from my surgeons to see if we could rush this (hopefully it will help)
- October 2018 - sent it application
- February 2019 - Application returned due to a missing signature.
- March 22 2019 - Application was received
- April 30 2019 - Requested Biometrics
- May 15 2019 - I ( the sponsor) met all requirements
- May 21 2019 - Requested medical exam.

My husband has gone for his medical ( May 29) and for his biometrics ( May 30).
Thanks for all your help!
did you get VO?
where your husband live?

Asif1122

May 31, 2019
Hi, im sponsoring my wife and 3 children. I have been reading all your posts for a while and its been helpful. Thanks.
My wife and kids had their medicals done on 14 may 2019 but due to my wifes previous TB history her xray had some marks and was asked to follow up after 3 months. She also did sputum test on 16th of May 2019. I recieved furtherance letter on may 23rd 2019.
My question is will they be processing my file meanwhile or they will wait for the final results to be recieved from Physician panel ? (Follow up date 22 august)
March AOR1
Pa from pakistan
Sponsor Pr in canada.
Sa approved, br done, no updates on file transfer. I have a representative doing all this for me so i have no access to gckey.

Thanks, any answer will be appreciated.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi, im sponsoring my wife and 3 children. I have been reading all your posts for a while and its been helpful. Thanks.
My wife and kids had their medicals done on 14 may 2019 but due to my wifes previous TB history her xray had some marks and was asked to follow up after 3 months. She also did sputum test on 16th of May 2019. I recieved furtherance letter on may 23rd 2019.
My question is will they be processing my file meanwhile or they will wait for the final results to be recieved from Physician panel ? (Follow up date 22 august)
March AOR1
Pa from pakistan
Sponsor Pr in canada.
Sa approved, br done, no updates on file transfer. I have a representative doing all this for me so i have no access to gckey.

Thanks, any answer will be appreciated.
If your background check says in progress then that will be on behind as outside agencies do it but Sydney wont process ur file further (transfer) until they get the medical results.

Asif1122

May 31, 2019
If your background check says in progress then that will be on behind as outside agencies do it but Sydney wont process ur file further (transfer) until they get the medical results.
Oh ok, im not sure if they have started background check as i do not have access to gckey. On ecas it says in process but not sure whats in process lol

Thank you

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Oh ok, im not sure if they have started background check as i do not have access to gckey. On ecas it says in process but not sure whats in process lol

Thank you
It says that right until decision made at the end. Wont get much info on ecas other than ur medicals request & completed (it will say medical results have been received) bio letter and additional documents if required (will say correspondence sent). Call your rep and ask them if ur background check says they are processing. Thats the only way to know.

Asif1122

May 31, 2019
It says that right until decision made at the end. Wont get much info on ecas other than ur medicals request & completed (it will say medical results have been received) bio letter and additional documents if required (will say correspondence sent). Call your rep and ask them if ur background check says they are processing. Thats the only way to know.
Seems like the only option. Ill ask my rep.