+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
hello Everyone,

Received PPR for my spouse yesterday :):):)
Thank you everyone for help and support... and wish a speedy processing for all

Anyone know how much time doesn't it take to get passport after printing? PA is from India
My second question is

I am planing to visit to my spouse at the end of this month and would like to enter in Canada with him so we can do his landing.

My questions is how much time we have to do land after getting the passport back ?
Since my application is approved, the condition on PR sponsor to remain in Canada during the file processing is still applies to me?
Congratulations!! You have to land before your COPR expires. If this document expires, your spouse will not be able to land as a PR and you basically have to do the process all over again.

Also, no the requirement for you to stay in Canada does not apply but note that your spouse does have to meet a PR residence requirement once he lands.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Congratulations!! You have to land before your COPR expires. If this document expires, your spouse will not be able to land as a PR and you basically have to do the process all over again.

Also, no the requirement for you to stay in Canada does not apply but note that your spouse does have to meet a PR residence requirement once he lands.

Thank you so much for quick response

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
GOT PPR
here is timeline
RECEIVED - 13th March
AOR - 11th April
SA - 29th April
BIO FEE REQUEST - 30th April
MOVED TO VISA OFFICE MISSUSAGA - 1st May
MEDICAL REQUEST - 2nd May
MECIAL GIVEN - 3rd May
BIO REQUEST - 8th May
MEDICAL PASSED - 9th May
BIO GIVEN - 13th May
BIO PASSED - 13th May
DECISION MADE - 28th May
PPR - 30th May :)

ankiagra

Apr 3, 2019
So we have not heard back since Decision made on 25th May 2019 on ECAS. Seeing as most people on the group are getting PPR's fairly quickly after DM. Any idea what we should do next or just wait?

Reactions: Sid6767

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
So we have not heard back since Decision made on 25th May 2019 on ECAS. Seeing as most people on the group are getting PPR's fairly quickly after DM. Any idea what we should do next or just wait?
Don't let that skew your expectations. The people getting DM and PPR were processed in Mississauga. They tend to process really quickly. Unless you've reached the 12 month mark, waiting is the only option.

Reactions: kcward7

ankiagra

Apr 3, 2019
Don't let that skew your expectations. The people getting DM and PPR were processed in Mississauga. They tend to process really quickly. Unless you've reached the 12 month mark, waiting is the only option.
Hi, Our application is also being processed in Mississauga.

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019

u can call cic they will tell you about decision atleast that will make you relax to wait for PPR :)

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
I did, since I am not a representative they won't release information. Will have to be patient and wait i guess. Thank you for all your help.

no even i have representative but they need to give information to PA so if PA will call them they will give you information:)

lalith08212

Jan 10, 2019
Question: I am unable to Link my Application to an Online account. I was able to see the status as "In-Progress" last week, but, I can't find my application when I checked the status today. Planning to call IRCC tomorrow. Received email that my Case has been transferred to Mississauga office today. Is this normal?

Application sent March 26, 2019
Application received March 28, 2019
AOR May 7, 2019
Biometrics pay request May 8/2019
Biometrics request: May 21, 2019
Medical request: May 22, 2019
Sponsor approval: May 23, 2019
Medical exam: June 7, 2019
Medical passed:
File transferred: May 30, 2019