+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi, i got a landing interview invite n first week of OCT and it asks for a proof of RPRF payment. I paid it upfront have a screen of approved transaction for total amount paid. Is this enough or I need to search for some receipt?
should be enough! did the same but took the print out of receipt mailed to me.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
My wife just had a landing interview yesterday, very basic 10 min process. They didn't stamp anything on Passport, said we can expect PR card in 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone who are expecting interview invitation!!

Reactions: Bukols and imjeolmi

imjeolmi

Nov 25, 2018
We received this letter this Thursday.
Before I get overly excited, what does this mean for our application?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.

davey

Jun 27, 2016
We received this letter this Thursday.
Before I get overly excited, what does this mean for our application?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.
This means your application is approved. They will send you the landing letter and instructions soon.

Congrats.

BigH

Aug 7, 2019
Congratulations for all who got approved for PR application.
I am march 4th applicant I have received my AIP and SA on September 17.
Sponsorship application status: DM
permanent residents application status: in process.
How long it takes for DM on PR application side?

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Congratulations for all who got approved for PR application.
I am march 4th applicant I have received my AIP and SA on September 17.
Sponsorship application status: DM
permanent residents application status: in process.
How long it takes for DM on PR application side?
Same thing as you are, waiting for DM on applicant.

BigH

Aug 7, 2019
Spousal Sponsorship (Work Permit and PR) - Inland - Ontario (no dependants).
Application Sent: March 03, 2019
Application Received: March 04, 2019 (Center - Mississauga)
AOR: April 13, 2019.
OWP approved: April 23, 2019,
Medical Request: May 16, 2019
Medical Received: May 30, 2019
Background check started: June 27, 2019
Proof of cohabitation requested: August 21, 2019.
Sent on: September 11, 2019.
AIP (Eligibility Passed letter): September 17, 2019
Ghost update: October 2, 2019
DM both sides on ECAS: October 3, 2019
Processing Completed letter:
Invitation for the landing interview:
Landing interview:

Reactions: Janice Bond

MariaKhan91

Sep 18, 2019
Please help me out
I am a march 22nd applicant
Medical passed 25th july
Biometric requested 13th august
After that there is nothing in my account loke even biometric section says :not required
I am really tensed as i am about to give birth to baby aswell i just want it to happen before then.
Can someone please guide me

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Folks,

I was curious to find out of any of Quebec applicant has yet received a medical request from IRCC? It seems like all the March inland Quebec Applicants are stuck at Medical requests after they have received their CSQs. Seems like for some reason, Process after CSQ approval is jammed. Its been over a month that I have received CSQ from MIDI but since then there is no activity on my account. No medical request. No additional proof request or decision on Sponsor side or Applicant side. Thats bit weird!!!

Please share your experience if you are from Quebec and going through the same situation?? thanks

Reactions: leMauricien

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi Folks,

I was curious to find out of any of Quebec applicant has yet received a medical request from IRCC? It seems like all the March inland Quebec Applicants are stuck at Medical requests after they have received their CSQs. Seems like for some reason, Process after CSQ approval is jammed. Its been over a month that I have received CSQ from MIDI but since then there is no activity on my account. No medical request. No additional proof request or decision on Sponsor side or Applicant side. Thats bit weird!!!

Please share your experience if you are from Quebec and going through the same situation?? thanks
My situation exactly; I applied In January originally, but had it sent back for missing one thing. I re-sent it in March and got AOR 3rd April. Therefore I consider myself a March applicant.

My CSQ was June as per my signature, I've had nothing since then other than being told my BGC started 10th August 2019 and is still being processed. I've had no calls for medical, finger prints, no review of eligibility, PPR, SA or anything. It's very frustrating.

Hopefully things will finally move once my BGC clears but I'm not holding my breath.

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
My situation exactly; I applied In January originally, but had it sent back for missing one thing. I re-sent it in March and got AOR 3rd April. Therefore I consider myself a March applicant.

My CSQ was June as per my signature, I've had nothing since then other than being told my BGC started 10th August 2019 and is still being processed. I've had no calls for medical, finger prints, no review of eligibility, PPR, SA or anything. It's very frustrating.

Hopefully things will finally move once my BGC clears but I'm not holding my breath.
I have the same situation. Got my CSQ first week of august and nothing till then. Got finger prints request on 31 july 2019, already submitted them by 1st week of aug. Hopefully they gonna get going on those medical request soon