+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Congratulations!
I am also waiting for my OWP ..it was returned due to missing fees..I resubmitted on 17th May and waiting since.
When did you resubmitted your owp application?

Thanks.
Thanks.

I resubmitted my OWP app on May 3, 2019.
I was not out of status by the time I resubmitted.
I called them on the 6th of August and the agent I spoke with asked if I was out or in status when I resubmitted and concluded that I should be expecting my OWP by 3rd of September which will make it exactly 4 months.
Fortunately for me, I checked my profile that same day and I saw profile updated on my timeline, I checked and I discovered that they were reviewing my eligibility, I check again after an hour and I saw that my OWP application has been approved.
I received the hard copy by mail yesterday and I have my SIN number today.
Things are looking up, wish you all the very best.

Reactions: TrishGerbs

TrishGerbs

May 21, 2019
Thanks.

I called them on the 6th of August and the agent I spoke with asked if I was out or in status when I resubmitted and concluded that I should be expecting my OWP by 3rd of September which will make it exactly 4 months.
Fortunately for me, I checked my profile that same day and I saw profile updated on my timeline, I checked and I discovered that they were reviewing my eligibility, I check again after an hour and I saw that my OWP application has been approved.
This is great. I resubmitted my OWP on May 10th so hopefully I'm a week after you! Good luck with the rest of your app.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks.

Congrats for getting your OWP! It's so amazing knowing that you can work now. Great job! Best of luck with the PR part of your application! :)

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Congrats for getting your OWP! It's so amazing knowing that you can work now. Great job! Best of luck with the PR part of your application! :)
Thanks.

It feels so amazing, I have been home since last year December waiting the OWP. I can quietly wait for my PR without any pressure whatsoever. Best of luck on yours too, one love.

Reactions: sms1982
Feb 13, 2017
I got a ghost update on my application today - CIC said "Application/Profile Updated," but when I clicked into the full application, nothing had changed.

Has this happened to anyone else and any idea about what it means (if anything)?

BigH

Aug 7, 2019
I got a ghost update on my application today - CIC said "Application/Profile Updated," but when I clicked into the full application, nothing had changed.

Has this happened to anyone else and any idea about what it means (if anything)?
March 04 applicant. It happened to me in July 19th. When did you apply?

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone! We just received AIP!!

Timeline:

Application sent: March 4, 2019
Application Received: March 5, 2019
AOR: April 16
OWP approved: April 18
Medical request: May 16
Medical exam: May 27
Background check started: July 2