+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

airsheridan

Nov 27, 2018
HI Guys,

I have applied for Inland PR + OWP on 19th March.
I just got to know that I have not submitted work permit holder fees of 155$. I have just paid PR fees+ 100$(OWP fees).
I have not received my AoR. Anything I can do in between to not get my OWP application returned?
Is there 2 seperate OWP fee's? I have only realised we haven't paid any OWP related fee. Is there 2 OWP fee's?

From this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=324&top=23 I thought there would only be the $155 fee? Is that not correct?

Edit: We have paid the OWP fee of $100 but not the holder fee. Would be interested as well to hear how too pay and enter receipt through web form.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Apologies, I'm still a little confused. She is Brazilian which is not a visa exempt country however I believe it is a special case and she is able to get an eTa. You say when she gets her OWP her eTa will be electronically linked to her passport, is the eTa automatically linked to her passport upon receiving the OWP?
I'm sorry, but I'm also Brazilian (PA) and I have an eTA, because Brazil is a visa exempt country.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Is there 2 seperate OWP fee's? I have only realised we haven't paid any OWP related fee. Is there 2 OWP fee's?

From this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=324&top=23 I thought there would only be the $155 fee? Is that not correct?

Edit: We have paid the OWP fee of $100 but not the holder fee. Would be interested as well to hear how too pay and enter receipt through web form.
I almost did the same mistake, but you do have to pay both.
I think you can use the web form to send the new payment.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Do you have to have your application number and UCI to submit a webform? I don't have that yet
I needed to use the web form because I extended my visitor status. So there's a part of the form where you can upload a document to send the proof you need.
Hope that helps.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hey, the same happened to me, I didn't realize I needed to pay the $155. How do you do it through web form?
It did not happen to me. I was just suggesting.
You pay the fee on the website where you pay other fees. Then you upload the receipt to Web Form. Googole "cic web form" then you will find it.

maripositalinda

Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone, just to let you know that my package arrived on march 8, and I just got a response. Sadly, there was a mistake with the forms and I got the package back. But I am very upset because they said the police certificate was missing, when I called in beforehand to ask if I ll need that and they told me I was gonna be asked for it later on. Apparently the ones who sent the forms with the november update are going to have same problem, because that document was listed in the new checklist from february. I thought, as I read in this forum that they were gonna accept the previews version of the form but seems like it isn't the case.

Beat of luck to all.

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
Hello everyone, just to let you know that my package arrived on march 8, and I just got a response. Sadly, there was a mistake with the forms and I got the package back. But I am very upset because they said the police certificate was missing, when I called in beforehand to ask if I ll need that and they told me I was gonna be asked for it later on. Apparently the ones who sent the forms with the november update are going to have same problem, because that document was listed in the new checklist from february. I thought, as I read in this forum that they were gonna accept the previews version of the form but seems like it isn't the case.

Beat of luck to all.
Sorry to hear ..... hope you can send a new pack out soon. Good luck.

Kolinsteroy

Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys, I'm a newbie here.
Is there anyone with 8th March that hasn't received AOR?
Our application got returned in March and we resent March 6th, received March 8. Up till now, nothing. How can we call CIC? It keeps asking for application number whic we don't have yet. Thanks!

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019

Beat of luck to all.
Hey maripositalinda,

I can only feel your disappointment from their misleading information and the thought of sending it and waiting again. Rest assured, I've been there because of their mistake and had to send it again. After waiting 45 days (for the 2nd time), I've received my AOR. it's not easy but it's possible to do it, you just need to be perseverance...
Wish you the best and keep your head up...
Barak85

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, I'm a newbie here.
Is there anyone with 8th March that hasn't received AOR?
Our application got returned in March and we resent March 6th, received March 8. Up till now, nothing. How can we call CIC? It keeps asking for application number whic we don't have yet. Thanks!
I’m in the same boat.