+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone! So excited to say I just received AOR!!

Application received: March 5
AOR: April 16

Good luck everyone!!
That’s a good news. Congratulations !!!

I guess we have some user here who has everything submitted app before March 5. Please share status if he has also received AOR ??? Appreciated !!

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
That’s a good news. Congratulations !!!

I guess we have some user here who has everything submitted app before March 5. Please share status if he has also received AOR ??? Appreciated !!
Hi, to my knowledge, myself and one other March 1 applicant are the only ones who have received AOR so far!

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi, to my knowledge, myself and one other March 1 applicant are the only ones who have received AOR so far!
Sounds good, I sent my app on Mar 12 and it was received on Mar 14. Hopefully I will be getting mine in 10 days. Fingers crossed ! And good luck to all

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Then I don’t think you must be worrying at this point because “March 5” applicant received his AOR today. So technically speaking you still need to wait 3-4 more days to get yours because it seems like they are working on March 5 applications at the moment.

Let’s sit tight and keep the hope that we all will be getting our AORs in coming days and weeks.

maripositalinda

Mar 24, 2019
Then I don’t think you must be worrying at this point because “March 5” applicant received his AOR today. So technically speaking you still need to wait 3-4 more days to get yours because it seems like they are working on March 5 applications at the moment.

Let’s sit tight and keep the hope that we all will be getting our AORs in coming days and weeks.
I see, that is a relief, thank you very much for your response and good luck to all!

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I wouldn’t worry really! There are a few applicants who sent theirs on March 7 and another on March 5 who did not receive her AOR today. Keep in mind Easter is this weekend and that means a long weekend for officers and some take longer vacations. Just sit tight, yours will come! :)

maripositalinda

Mar 24, 2019
I wouldn’t worry really! There are a few applicants who sent theirs on March 7 and another on March 5 who did not receive her AOR today. Keep in mind Easter is this weekend and that means a long weekend for officers and some take longer vacations. Just sit tight, yours will come! :)
Thanks a lot for your response. I will post here as soon as I receive my AOR.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Update for everyone: two more applicants received AOR today; March 5 and 6. If you are not in our group chat please private message me so I can send you the link to join! Good luck everyone!

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Update for everyone: two more applicants received AOR today; March 5 and 6. If you are not in our group chat please private message me so I can send you the link to join! Good luck everyone!

That’s nice. I don’t have What’s / app but thank you that you are keeping us update here from the progress happening in the group. Congratulations for the applicants who have already received AORs and good luck to those who are expecting in coming days.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

Me and my Girlfriend have applied for Family Sponsorship PR under common-law. We've also applied for an Open Work Permit for me.
I'm a British Citizen but now live in Canada and have done since Dec 2017. (I'm principal applicant)
She's born and raised Canadian. (She's the Sponsor)
We became common-law 28th December 2018 (1 year to the day since I moved, I've not left the country since).
We are based in Quebec, suburban Montreal.
I have no kids or criminal convictions.

Hopefully that's all the required background information, though I'll happily provide any more if it's relevant.

We sent off the Initial application to the Federal Government, the $1040 inc PR Fees plus the extra $255 for the Open Permit Fees. - this was sent 12th January 2019.

We, 9 weeks later received our whole application back because we didn't realize that schedule A plus police certificates was required, I sent off for my UK certificates straight away and got them back here within a week or so.

We're all told that if the application is incomplete that nothing is processed, yet a week later as we were about to re-submit the application we received another letter telling us to apply to Quebec for the CSQ? But I was holding the sent-back application in my hand? I have a UCI and application number so I'm assuming it's on file anyway.

Anyway so hopefully it's being processed. It was sent back to the Fed about 3 weeks ago and was received therefore about 2.5 weeks ago.
We've now sent the Sponsorship stuff to Quebec too, this arrived there yesterday.

I'm just really confused as you can imagine, but it looks like good news so far.

I also can't link the application to my CIC account, I've tried every combination possible and still cannot find my application. And even when I enter the application number, it says that the application number isn't right for this particular type of programme, even though it is, Sponsorship - Common Law.

Hopefully I'll have some good news but counting no chickens yet as you can imagine!

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
PS am I a March applicant now it got sent back first time, but re-submitted. Or am I January because it may have been processed even though it was rejected (as above).