+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hi All

I attended my Oath Ceremony, today at Scarborough, it looked like business as usual, only thing there were plenty of notices, for hygiene like washing hands dont touch face,, etc, basically same notices, that Ontario Health Authority is posting.

I took precautions, like not touching my face, etc, use sanitizer available in the building, wash hands properly.

I am finally now a canadian citizen, albeit in unusual circumstances.

I hope and pray, COVID-19 gets over soon and we all come back to normal.

Hope this helps someone.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I attended my Oath Ceremony, today at Scarborough, it looked like business as usual, only thing there were plenty of notices, for hygiene like washing hands dont touch face,, etc, basically same notices, that Ontario Health Authority is posting.

I took precautions, like not touching my face, etc, use sanitizer available in the building, wash hands properly.

I am finally now a canadian citizen, albeit in unusual circumstances.

I hope and pray, COVID-19 gets over soon and we all come back to normal.

Hope this helps someone.
How lucky you are! All the ceremonies after today were cancelled indefinitely, across the country.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am I missing something or is it just redirecting me to the oath page? Not seeing any cancellation notices and people were still receiving oath invites today.
Also a bit hasty postponing ceremonies more than 5 weeks out, seeing as how the pandemonium may have subsided by then.
Sorry I guess they are editing the page. I have a screenshot but don’t know how to upload it

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL i think it's still the same link? Maybe people are freaking out because the list of ceremonies disappeared. We both have the same oath day and I haven't received any cancellation yet, so not the time yet to fret. Fingers crossed.
It’s cancelled for sure. I have a screenshot. But don’t know how to upload it.

Lloyd2017a

Aug 2, 2019
Admin, please update:
Citizenship Test: March 10th, 2020 (Scored 20/20)
Citizenship Oath: March 13th, 2020

I am now a Canadian Citizen.

I just wanted to thank all the members of this forum for their help, support and guidance during this journey.
I wish all of you good luck.

I will still regularly check this forum and provide assistance to fellow applicants.