+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

res952

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
I wrote my test on 29th. Passed the test and during interview the officer asked me to send her the time spend in Canada calculation again as I missed some of the visits to US.

I send the required documents on September 3rd and waiting for her response. She told me there is a back log of oath as well.

Yes, We can only wait :(. All the very best for your exam :)

Mcyt23

Sep 3, 2019
I wrote my test on 29th. Passed the test and during interview the officer asked me to send her the time spend in Canada calculation again as I missed some of the visits to US.

I send the required documents on September 3rd and waiting for her response. She told me there is a back log of oath as well.
Also in Calgary? I took the test same day as you

pumpkin2016

Jun 13, 2017
Pls update status

My husband and I both passed the test on Friday, September 6th, husband got 19/20 and I got 20/20 and taken the oath the same day.

"You became a Canadian citizen on September 6, 2019"

That's the last line from our ECAS.

Thank you to this forum. It was a big help from start to finish.

To all who will take the test, goodluck to all of you. Just read the book and do practice tests online. It wasn't that hard, all just common sense. And relax your brain before the test.

Mcyt23

Sep 3, 2019
Pls update status

My husband and I both passed the test on Friday, September 6th, husband got 19/20 and I got 20/20 and taken the oath the same day.

To all who will take the test, goodluck to all of you. Just read the book and do practice tests online. It wasn't that hard, all just common sense. And relax your brain before the test.
Congrats!!! Which city?

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
Pls update status

Congrats...Calgary office is amazing!

Reactions: Dee_Man

Virdeelove19

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Pls update status

Same day oath when you pass the test.
Pls update status

Oath taken on the same day after passing the test? Wow! Never heard of that before!

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Same day oath when you pass the test.

Oath taken on the same day after passing the test? Wow! Never heard of that before!

That has been a pretty common phenomenon when you live in the outskirts of the city and not in the city itself. People from Banff, Canmore, Hinton etc all have same day tests and oaths.

Based on previous applications, I can hazard a guess and say that this applicant @pumpkin2016 doesn't live in Calgary city, but at on of the towns without a CPC

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Please update! My Ecas turned to Decision made today Sep 9th!

can’t wait for the oath invitation :rolleyes:

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request