+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Sam.Ahmed

Dec 11, 2018
Hi
I sent my application and received an AOR recently.
However I feel I have missed out on attaching the 2nd page of my biographical pages of my passport. That page has no information like name, date of issuance, place of issuance but it has my signature.

Since my application is accepted and I have an Application #, can I submit my biographical pages again with a letter explaining the reason to submit it? Or should I wait for their response.

If I should send it, anything other than my Application #, UCI # and Name that I should be mentioning, so that this additional document is linked/attached to my file.

Thanks
Sam

waitforcitizenship

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi
I sent my application and received an AOR recently.
However I feel I have missed out on attaching the 2nd page of my biographical pages of my passport. That page has no information like name, date of issuance, place of issuance but it has my signature.

Since my application is accepted and I have an Application #, can I submit my biographical pages again with a letter explaining the reason to submit it? Or should I wait for their response.

If I should send it, anything other than my Application #, UCI # and Name that I should be mentioning, so that this additional document is linked/attached to my file.

Thanks
Sam
LOL you are not supposed to send that page having only "Signature" on it. So don't worry !!
Your name looks like you are are from Pakistan :)

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
The five-year period in you case begins on March 2015; no period before that date is applicable to the calculation of physical presence, only the five years immediately before applying can be used.

As per the rule “Every day you spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person before you become a permanent resident counts as a half day up to a maximum of 365 days”

So if you got your PR in 2016 that means from March 2015 to July in 2016 it does not total to the missing 150 days / 5 months you are short.

Hence the file may have been returned!!

Did you take any trips outside canada in this duration??

Even if that is the case he/she still has over the required time. If the five year period begins on March 2015, then that is still 16 months (March 2015 - July 2016) that should provide at bare minimum additional 7 months of physical presence provided he/she didn't travel extensively during that time.

This might be a miscalculation on CIC's part. Best of luck to you.

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
Even if that is the case he/she still has over the required time. If the five year period begins on March 2015, then that is still 16 months (March 2015 - July 2016) that should provide at bare minimum additional 7 months of physical presence provided he/she didn't travel extensively during that time.

This might be a miscalculation on CIC's part. Best of luck to you.
I do not get this, they consider last 5 years, so the qualifying year should start from 2014 not 2015 right? Also, shouldn't the physical presence calculator sheet we submit already say the candidate is qualified? if they redo this calculation on their end how can it give a different result?