+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Dee_Man

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello People,

I am getting worried about my application. I have been waiting for my application to change to "In Processing" since the 20th of June, but up on till now nothing. The same delay happened for my application to change to AOR, had to call CIC for that to be rectified.. My city is Regina. Its like they just skip over my application and process everyone else. Even those who applied in April their applications are been processed faster than mine. Should I call CIC any advice pls.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hello People,

I am getting worried about my application. I have been waiting for my application to change to "In Processing" since the 20th of June, but up on till now nothing. The same delay happened for my application to change to AOR, had to call CIC for that to be rectified.. My city is Regina. Its like they just skip over my application and process everyone else. Even those who applied in April their applications are been processed faster than mine. Should I call CIC any advice pls.
Raise GCMS notes. That would give you more clarity than any CIC agent. And I prefer contacting CIC through email as they are more through in their answers.

party2050

May 21, 2019
Which form, the main CIT002 form?

If you did not provide the full 5 year details, then chances are very high that it will be returned
CIC would not contact any prospective applicant for further information in case of incomplete forms (this would have happened only if you received AOR first).
Hi

I actually got an AOR, to my surprise. Also to be noted that I did send them a ticket and a scanned attachment of my form two days post sending the application. I did receive a response from them stating that they could not attach it because my application was not under processing.

App Sent: May 16th
App Received: May 21st
AOR: None
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1146 Days

Dee_Man

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Yes the IRCC form which requests all information and also has a provision to attach forms/ documents electronically
It's clearly stated on IRCC Web form and I quote
"Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times."

I don't want to create an impression that am always calling/dropping a complaint, as regards my application as this would be the 3rd time. Previously called twice complaining about my AOR status not reflected yet.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
"Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times."

I don't want to create an impression that am always calling/dropping a complaint, as regards my application as this would be the 3rd time. Previously called twice complaining about my AOR status not reflected yet.
I think it is too early to request the notes. You will get "in process" status soon. Every case, every visa office and every visa officer is different. Some take more time than others. 23% ppl form March are still waiting for In process status. Do not panic. Hopefully soon you will get an updated status :)

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
My status got updated to "Decision made" as well. Help update please, Thank you.
Congrats:) I am assuming you got the decision made on August 02?

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I had my fingerprints done on 24th july. Does anyone know how long does it take to hear from CIC again. Theres no update in ecas since 24th July. Are they gonna send the letter for test date and location or what. Just wonderin....!

Thanks

party2050

May 21, 2019

I am not sure why that response. I was not suggesting or advising. Just sharing my experience and replied to your question. You can keep your smartass opinions to yourself, lol

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012

Dee_Man

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I am not sure why that response. I was not suggesting or advising. Just sharing my experience and replied to your question. You can keep your smartass opinions to yourself, lol
"Smart ass" ??, I am just pointing out what see on the website, not trying to make you look dump in anyway. I do appreciate your inputs and I believe we are all learning, there is a lot I can learn from your experience why my question and response . It a forum like this i can learn. So if you have inputs I am not saying its wrong but welcomed. Apologies if my response came out wrong.. lol..