+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I just found my ready for VISA email , came on Dec 19, AOR 24, i dnt even know since last 3 weeks. Thanks for all the support.
Keep calling again and again! that worked for me Sydney office

Reactions: comet7700

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I just found my ready for VISA email , came on Dec 19, AOR 24, i dnt even know since last 3 weeks. Thanks for all the support.
Keep calling again and again! that worked for me Sydney office

is it gonna be annoy them? if you keep calling and calling

what did u say in the conversation?

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Hi folks,

After I submitted my passport and 2 photos to the Visa office on Jan 8, 2020 (they received on Jan 13, 2020), I suddenly got an email from IRCC remind me that there are some updates on my account and required me to log in. I just checked the current status is "Application/profile updated", then I found IRCC updates all the item descriptions inside the account. Especially the last item final decision has been changed to "January 15, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." Then if you go back to account home again, the current status changed to "Approved". Now it's really official approved!

Reactions: ssa268

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi folks,

After I submitted my passport and 2 photos to the Visa office on Jan 8, 2020 (they received on Jan 13, 2020), I suddenly got an email from IRCC remind me that there are some updates on my account and required me to log in. I just checked the current status is "Application/profile updated", then I found IRCC updates all the item descriptions inside the account. Especially the last item final decision has been changed to "January 15, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." Then if you go back to account home again, the current status changed to "Approved". Now it's really official approved!
Big congrats! Online status turns to approved once CORP is issued :)

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Hi folks,

I figured out the after I got approved the expired date and issued date is for the PR Visa counterfoil, not for the PR card. It's because I saw that it only has one year. That means you have to move to Canada and use that visa to get into / land Canada.

Reactions: PandaOnCloud

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
Hello Guys, a quick question.
I called IRCC today and the agent told me all pass.
But he said my medical is about to expire, and the officer has sent a message to the doctor to ask if the result can be extended, they are waiting for a response.
But the wired thing is I did the medical test March 2nd, 2019, it will be 2 months to expire.
Why they spend time on this instead of sending the final decision directly.
Is there anything I can do for now? can I call the doctor and ask for a quick response to CIC?
My medical expiry was on Feb 28th and they issued my CoPR yesterday. They have given me the landing visa until Dec 2020. I think they extended my medical. Hope it works out for you the same way and you don't have to go through re-medical.

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019
My medical expiry was on Feb 28th and they issued my CoPR yesterday. They have given me the landing visa until Dec 2020. I think they extended my medical. Hope it works out for you the same way and you don't have to go through re-medical.
My medical expiry was on 6 may, they asked me to re-med...
anyway congratulations !

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
My medical expiry was on 6 may, they asked me to re-med...
anyway congratulations !
Thanks! I believe that the 1 year medical validity starts from the day you visit the doctor and not when its marked as passed in the application (I assumed that you are mentioning your medical passed date in application as your AOR is Mar 22 before which you might have finished visiting the doctor for medical).

Hope you get your ppr soon!

xcxcxcx

Dec 9, 2019
Congrats and Thanks!
May I know where are your Vo and your AOR date?