+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
First of all congratulations on getting ur ppr mail.

I have one question:
I am also cec inland applicant and i got the landing interview to be held on 16 jan.
I received the email on 6th jan.
My question is that why they send the landing interview email instead of sending the request for passports??
Whats the difference as we both are inland applicants??

Oh, I'm just EE CEC, but I totally don't know why some people got the interview, some people don't. However, I remembered that I called IRCC on Dec 15th, 2019. A nice agent already told me that IRCC doesn't need any additional docs and an interview from me, all I had to do just sat and waited for the final decision.

Aaron XIANG

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello all, need help please,
AOR 22 march, 1st med 6may, then biiig silence until yesterday asking re-med.
I don't know what if it is a good thing or not!?
Your first mes is may 6 so your med is still valid now. Why are they requesting a second med when the first one is valid? This doesn’t sound good.

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019
Your first mes is may 6 so your med is still valid now. Why are they requesting a second med when the first one is valid? This doesn’t sound good.
I am quite anxious about it, I did re-meds yesterday, the doctor told me that it is quite strange too. I am tired

xcxcxcx

Dec 9, 2019
Hello Guys, a quick question.
I called IRCC today and the agent told me all pass.
But he said my medical is about to expire, and the officer has sent a message to the doctor to ask if the result can be extended, they are waiting for a response.
But the wired thing is I did the medical test March 2nd, 2019, it will be 2 months to expire.
Why they spend time on this instead of sending the final decision directly.
Is there anything I can do for now? can I call the doctor and ask for a quick response to CIC?

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hello Guys, a quick question.
I called IRCC today and the agent told me all pass.
But he said my medical is about to expire, and the officer has sent a message to the doctor to ask if the result can be extended, they are waiting for a response.
But the wired thing is I did the medical test March 2nd, 2019, it will be 2 months to expire.
Why they spend time on this instead of sending the final decision directly.
Is there anything I can do for now? can I call the doctor and ask for a quick response to CIC?
Hi @xcxcxcx, it depends on VO to approach forward with either re-medical or medical extension once valid period reaches 3-month mark. Should be you inland applicant, most likely medical will be extended swiftly. For my re-medical, it took 36 days after it got passed due to chaos during holiday season. All the best to you:)

xcxcxcx

Dec 9, 2019
Hi @xcxcxcx, it depends on VO to approach forward with either re-medical or medical extension once valid period reaches 3-month mark. Should be you inland applicant, most likely medical will be extended swiftly. For my re-medical, it took 36 days after it got passed due to chaos during holiday season. All the best to you:)

Thanks for your explanation.
I guess all I can do is waiting with patience.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
My AOR was March 2019 and after the last ADR in June 2019, there hasn’t been any new updates on my profile. Previous requests (CSE) to my VO in Accra returned same response: “ Your file is in queue for review”
I requested the GCMS notes which I got last week and it all looks good.

What should I do please? Thanks

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Don’t know if people are still looking at the posts, but for those who do.
Can we know who is on RR
Who has everything passed and still waiting for ppr mail.

seems there are three or
I’m
Don’t know if people are still looking at the posts, but for those who do.
Can we know who is on RR
Who has everything passed and still waiting for ppr mail.

seems there are three or four people from Ottawa VO like me.
i am waiting for PPR