+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi Buddy
Yes. Though received RPRF request a week ago and paid few days ago. Did this on purpose to know when our file is picked up. Apparently there is movement... though its anyones guess.

However @salsyed has received his PPR already :)

How about you?
I wish that was true :p i did receive an “application updated” on my cic account on 7th October but nothing after that. Im still waiting!

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
To all those who are emailing Mr Goodale, i have read it on another thread that cic does mark it on your file when they receive an inquiry on your file from Mr Goodales office. The cic agent told him that.

Also it is recommended to reach out once the six months period is over and you have no update on your file. Basically to use it as a last resort.

Musman123

Jun 11, 2019
Hi all group mates.
I have been quite a silent and not an active member of this group:
Here are my timelines

AOR: 7TH MARCH
MEDICAL PASS: 24TH APRIL
BIO: 1ST MAY
PPR: 4TH OCT
PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 9th OCT
COPR RECEIVED: 16

Reactions: phl2019 and salsyed

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Once you move just update your address in India. I moved back to India from US after crossing 6 months too and have sent a webform for updating my address. I don't think it will affect the processing of the application much since they will process the application in the current VO and then send the updates to the local VO i.e. New Delhi for us.

I have also heard instances where even though the applicants updated their addresses, the PPR mail requested them to send the passports to the initial VOs (will be Sydney for you). If that happens, you can mail them and say that you'd provided the address change and they'll change the passport receiving VO to New Delhi.
Thanks for the information. I hope that I receive an update soon.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi all group mates.
I have been quite a silent and not an active member of this group:
Here are my timelines

AOR: 7TH MARCH
MEDICAL PASS: 24TH APRIL
BIO: 1ST MAY
PPR: 4TH OCT
PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 9th OCT
COPR RECEIVED: 16
are you inland CEC applicant? where is you vo? thx!

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Some people believe CIC will speed up applications after thanks giving. What do u guys think about that ?

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
Hi Buddy
Yes. Though received RPRF request a week ago and paid few days ago. Did this on purpose to know when our file is picked up. Apparently there is movement... though its anyones guess.

However @salsyed has received his PPR already :)

How about you?
Hang in there mate, PPR must be around the corner!
RPRF is a good sign.

I received my PPR in Aug, planning to land either in Nov or Dec.