>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

maria87

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, here is my timeline:
AOR: 30 March
Medical Passed: 10 May
Biometrics: 16 May
no update since then

Ordered GCMS 1 July (knew it was too early, just wanted to know the visa office and how things are going)
Got GCMS: 6 August - criminality passed, eligibility and background check not started yet, visa office Ottawa

15 August: noticed that background check changed from "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your bg check", got excited, finally, at least something is happening!
19 August: called CIC, aaaand my excitement was gone. Agent said nothing started. She also mentioned that she only sees the same information as me on my CIC account!?! Arghh, what a waste of time :S

Patience is a virtue, but it's definitely not mine, it never was :) I try to keep myself busy, focus on my work, family, friends etc., meanwhile, in one dark, teeny corner of my mind I can't stop thinking of the weak points of the application and what could go wrong.

Keep your hopes up guys, may September bring PPR rain for us ;)
Hi guys,
got a ghost update Friday morning and the ready for visa mail past midnight, it landed in my spam folder.
According to the GCMS notes my visa office was Ottawa, however the golden mail came from Vienna.

It was another sleepless night, but fortunately this time due to euphoria and excitement. :rolleyes:
Keep hanging in there, hopefully everyone will get the good news within a few days!;)

pun555

Sep 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got my PPR email on Oct 2.

VO - CPC Ottawa
Applicants - Outland EE (1 primary + 2 dependents)

Timeline:-
AOR - Mar 16
Medical/ Biometrics - May 8
Ralph Goodale update (Criminality - Passed, Security & Eligibility - not initiated) - Sep 10
GU 1st - Sep 27
GU 2nd - Oct 1
PPR - Oct 2

I'm assuming the 2 GU's were for passing of Eligibility and Security which were in 'not initiated' status just a few days back.

I ordered GCMS notes, been a month, and still waiting for them. Not needed anymore :)

Thanks to everyone in this group for providing constant updates! And special thanks to Mr. Goodale for helping us out here with status.

My observation is that when things move, they move very fast. For me, 6 months had passed and only Criminality was through. Then withing 3 days, everything was done.

All the best to people still waiting for the golden email. Keep faith and be positive. Things will move.

Reactions: T80

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi All
Great news from people who received their PPR. Congrats! However, just a request to not forget to update myimmitracker. Lot of folks rely on that info so please update it as soon as your status changes.

Reactions: T80 and Zlatanman

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

VO - CPC Ottawa

AOR - Mar 16
Ralph Goodale update (Criminality - Passed, Security & Eligibility - not initiated) - Sep 10
GU 1st - Sep 27
GU 2nd - Oct 1
PPR - Oct 2

I'm assuming the 2 GU's were for passing of Eligibility and Security which were in 'not initiated' status just a few days back.

I ordered GCMS notes, been a month, and still waiting for them. Not needed anymore :)

Thanks to everyone in this group for providing constant updates! And special thanks to Mr. Goodale for helping us out here with status.

My observation is that when things move, they move very fast. For me, 6 months had passed and only Criminality was through. Then withing 3 days, everything was done.

All the best to people still waiting for the golden email. Keep faith and be positive. Things will move.
How does one get in touch with MP Mr.Goodale? Is it a good idea to reach out to him now that my 6 months are over? Will it reflect badly to the Officer reviewing my application?

Thanks pradeep. Can you suggest which app you used to make the call ? Hangouts dialler ?
Yes, can you please let us know which APP to use for making the call?

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

VO - CPC Ottawa

AOR - Mar 16
GU 1st - Sep 27
GU 2nd - Oct 1
PPR - Oct 2

Hi, Congratz on PPR. Can you share details on how to contact Mr Goodale and subject/matter in email?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
I don't understand in my case I've received 2 ghost updates in two weeks last one was on October 1st but nothing in my mailbox even spam , anyone in the same situation?
AOR: March 6, 2019
Do we get only an email for PPR or can we just log in to our account and check the message there as well ?

Reactions: T80