+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
@Chefnimz @Bvk2001

The question is “Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?”
Unless the PNP application is any different from the usual EE application this is one of the statutory questions. I do have saved screenshots but I don’t know how to attach it here.

@Bvk2001 If I were you, I’d be honest with them and explain that I misread the question and didn’t realize the question included “other countries” too. But later when reading forums etc you realized people discussing about this and came to know that you’ve made a genuine mistake and now want to rectify it. Be apologetic in your letter in a way that they believe it was a genuine mistake.

Just wait for others to comment too, this is just my opinion.

All the best.
Oh I see, in this case I'd suggest what someone already did, submit a web form and refer to the question and give the honest answer and if you Remember the reason for the refusal, you might want to include it as well.

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, I submitted my application on March 10. I am still waiting for a decision. My timeline is now showing "Your application is taking longer than processing". I think we need to get in touch with people like us and create a separate group to track the updates
Hey, even my case is exactly like yours. Let me know if you guys form any separate group to discuss this. Please add me.

Feb 20, 2019
In-Canada Permanent Residence

AOR on March 10
Medical Passed April 26th
RCMP clearance Request Letter April 26th
Submitted the RCMP Clearance Certificate on June 10th
Submitted Webform to notify address change and change in visa status of Spouse
6 Months deadline passed on September 10th
Called IRCC yesterday and the representative said
"Your application is being delayed because the background verification agencies are taking time to return back with clearance"

Is this scenario normal? Has anybody faced the same delay?
Hey, could you please help me with the IRCC representatives' contact details? Thanks in advance

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
One question, why submit on the 25th day though?

30 days means the passport should be with them by the 30th day at the latest. If you wait at the last minute, just mind the deadline. If you intend to send it on the 25th day, a 2-3 day express courier option could work for you...
Ok noted..thanks for ur reply

Reactions: phl2019

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Finally received the most awaited email :)

AOR - 6th Mar
Country - India (submitted my application from Australia, now relocated to India last month)
FSW-O
Dependent - 1
Medical passed - 19th Apr
BIL - 19th Apr
Biometrics Submitted - 9th May
Replacement document request (proof of Fund) - 10th Sept
Replacement document submitted - 10th Sept
Ready for Visa mail - 12th Sept
VO - Ottawa

The ready for visa email went to my Spam folder!!
Fortunately I had raised a webform on 9th September to ask for the status of my application and they replied on 17th September saying that they have already sent the ready for visa email on 12th and I should check my spam folder!

And I found the golden email in my spam folder! :D
Can you please let us know the ID they mailed from that landed in your spam.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Please take a minut to help.
As I wrote yesterday,I applied under ontario provincial nominee, AOR april 19, criminality and eligibility passed.
The problem is when filling the online application I did not mention my two refusal visa(UK and australia).I have heard this missing information will lead automatically to the refusal of PR
I'm suggested by one the member of our Forum to raise web form as soon as possible.If so, which argument can I include ? is there none has ever experienced that issue?
Raising Web form will have a positive effect?
Please help
your reaction is needed.
Since I m outside canada, there is someone who can help by calling IRC to ask this issue?
I will appreciate your reply
thanks
Why don’t you scroll this thread or this forum and search for pnp applicants and tag them here so they can confirm to you whether the application asked about canadian visa refusal or otherwise? If it had asked about visa refusal of all countries then you must inform them via webform and be honest and let them know that you misunderstood the question

Harl8

Aug 7, 2019
Recieved my first ghost update 4 days back. But nothing since then. Submitted webform its showing still under process

Bhargav1611

Mar 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Nomination.....
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Med's Request
19-04-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-09-2019
Ye
Congratulations! Could you please share the email ID? I would like to add it contacts so that it doesn't go to spam.
I am wondering why would it go to Spam folder. I am assuming you are using gmail.
Yes I am using Gmail and all the email communications previously have come to my inbox and none of them have gone to SPAM (except this!) o_O

The email ID is
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Patelhemina

Aug 19, 2018
Hey Gaurav. I am going to create a whatsapp group for all the applicants who specifically applied on March 10th. My number is
9840342059. Ping me in whatsapp
Hey, my AOR is 7th March...status is same as yours... kindly add my number in the group so that we can be in touch... will text you on this whatss upp number

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
Today i received GCMS notes...its a 325 page doc...
I am randomly reading it but from where to start (from Top to Bottom or Bottom Up)..can anyone suggest me...

AOR 22nd March
FSW (O)

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Today i received GCMS notes...its a 325 page doc...
I am randomly reading it but from where to start (from Top to Bottom or Bottom Up)..can anyone suggest me...

AOR 22nd March
FSW (O)
Bottom-up. There is section called 'NOTES' at the very end and that is where the most crucial comments from the case reviewer will be found.