+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
6 days to complete 6 month mark, still no update....i see here some people also crossed 6 month mark

FSW (O)
Aor - 22nd march
BIL & Med - done on May 10th

No update till now, hoping some soon.
Any updates for anyone with these timelines..?

No updates yet.

Tksabeena

Aug 24, 2019
My first post to this thread.
Got PPR mail today :).

I share my timeline for friends having March 2019 e-AOR:
ITA 30 Jan 2019
AOR 16 Mar 2019
MEP 1 May 2019
Biometric 10 May 2019
Ghost update 18 Sep 2019
PPR 19 Sep 2019
NO GCMS or webform raised.
Congratulations

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
I don't believe there is a WhatsApp group specifically for Mar 28 AOR applicants. However, there is one for all Mar 2019 AOR applicants, which I am also part of, and I have an AOR of Mar 29. I sent a message to @legalfalcon requesting to join the group. Maybe you can try that.
Thank you so much! Will do and good luck to you!

jaynraithatha

Jan 25, 2019
So Finally I have got a status from IRCC. 30 days after I submitted web form. It seems they rejected my application on May itself with the reason stating that the work experience documents don's specify responsibilities.

They didn't bother to contact me to ask for more document to support the work experience. They did not even reject my application and it is still in progress status.

Any ideas what can I do? I can easily get a document from My previous employer, but since they have not asked me I can not upload it to support my application.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
So Finally I have got a status from IRCC. 30 days after I submitted web form. It seems they rejected my application on May itself with the reason stating that the work experience documents don's specify responsibilities.

They didn't bother to contact me to ask for more document to support the work experience. They did not even reject my application and it is still in progress status.

Any ideas what can I do? I can easily get a document from My previous employer, but since they have not asked me I can not upload it to support my application.
You can send it anytime.If keep on waiting ,you will surely get a rejection.Send them immediately.

Dont expect them to contact you .Its your fault.You should have checked the requirements before submitting the letter.Every thing is available on Cic website.

Duties section is the lifeline of the letter.
On the basis of your duties ,IRCC gives the points .
Also ensure that duties are not cut paste from the NoC ,and your letter covers atleast 70 percent of them.
Means if 10 duties mentioned in the NOC,atleast 7 should be there in your letter and that too not copied.

Make sure the new letter has all the details mentioned in work experience section -

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Good luck

Last edited:

geheimwaffe

Jan 14, 2019
It takes them 7 - 10 days to reply to a webform.
Does this reply actually answer the questions you raised?

I received a very standard reply saying they verified that the application is taking longer than usual and that this has been sent on to the visa officer who will be in touch if they need anything or if the decision has been made.

I specifically asked for the status of the application but there is no indication in the reply as to how far the process is.

Should I expect another email from VO answering this question or do I just have to wait?

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Not yet.Hope soon.Only 1st GU on 6th Sept and nothing after that.
Thanks for your reply , hope you'll get your PPR soon.
My AOR is March 6, and I've got a ghost update but not sure when exactly since I don't open my account every day! Best luck for all .

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
AOR March 12
ADR April 29
Biometrics Completed May 14

I haven’t received any update since then, the overseas consultant that I have hired has been of no use for this application, never knew this immigration business would be so money mongering.

I expect a refusal as I have seen no developments in my case and probably will never, was naive to fly back to my home country despite the fact I had a valid study visa.

This era is an epitome of bureaucratic problems and people trying to make money out of the same.