+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
AOR March 28. FSW-O India, country of residence USA. 25 more days left to the 6 month mark and the GCMS notes that I received on Aug 18 show that my security has not started yet. I am tired of this wait :( VO Ottawa.

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
AOR March 18, FSWO, nationality India, residence USA...(F1 opt basically, visa status ending december), medicals pass May 1, Biometrics Pass May 9

No updates since then...

BG, ELIGIBILITY, CRIMINALITY etc showing as 'in progress/ reviewing whether.... Blah blah'

Tried to call CIC thru hangouts but couldn't connect...

Ordered gcms notes on August 2, not expecting any big hints in that though...

15 days remaining to finish the 6 month mark

Oh this wait !!

Jazz16

Aug 29, 2019
I sent a email to Ralph. The reply I got was criminality passed. But eligibility and sSecurity check not initiated. This was just a week ago. So assume there is going to be wait above the 6 months mentioned earlier.
Hi,

I have read about ralph in many posts. Not sure who is he and how he provides all these details. Let me know in case you have any details. Thanks in advance.

Kadel13

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,

I have read about ralph in many posts. Not sure who is he and how he provides all these details. Let me know in case you have any details. Thanks in advance.
Who is Ralph and what are his contact details? What organization is he associated with?

Anyone know how we find out which visa office our application is in?

FSW Outland Applicant

AOR: 21st March
Medical Passed: 3rd May
Biometrics Completed: 6th May

No updates since.

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
AOR 6th March
Inland
Spoke to agent today and informed me that my application is at VO Vancouver.
Can anybody give me an idea at what pace this VO works or any applications at VO Vancouver ??