+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
@GuyRussy @salsyed

Guys, received PPR this morning. :)

Had two ghost updates twice yesterday (strangely) and called IRCC (for the first time ever) to find out what it was about and the agent said our application has been approved. When inquired how long it would take for PPR he said he cannot explicitly say cause it could vary. Woke up this morning for PPR.
Congrats @Nj90, really happy for you! Its a great feeling, isn't it?

Now we wait for @salsyed, almost there mate

Reactions: salsyed

Hope22

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, so just to give you guys a brief update of my application. I officially joined the elite group yesterday 6 months + 1day. AOR 3rd March. I call cic at least 2ce or even more every month. And every time I call I get the same response. Eligibility and security not started. Criminality is in progress. The last time i called which was on 29th Aug. The status was still same. Today I got a reply to my webform after almost 2 weeks. And this was the reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on March 3, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Windsor, Ontario.
Im really hoping that at least they have started my eligibility..
Hey, same thing happens when i call cic I'm always told that eligibility and security not started yet. I think phone agents' system is not updated regularly with the latest status.
I have a question, when did you raise a CSE? was it before or after the 6 months ended? and under which programs did you apply?
Good luck!

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I don’t know the VO cause I never checked. I didn’t order GCMS notes or raise any web forms for status updates so I don’t know much details about our application. Just called yesterday after I saw ghost updates and ended up knowing the application was approved so didn’t bother to ask anything further.

AOR : March 25
Stream: FSW-O
Ghost updates/ IP2: September 3
PPR: September 4
Congrats!
How did you call the IRCC from outside Canada?

gowerag

Dec 14, 2018
@terki and @gowerag Sydney, Aus has no movements. Applications from 2018 were cleared only last week I suppose!

Currently, applicants from January 2019 are still waiting
I emailed them and they told me they just assigned my file to an immigration officer yesterday. Which means all along nothing was happening

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I don’t know the VO cause I never checked. I didn’t order GCMS notes or raise any web forms for status updates so I don’t know much details about our application. Just called yesterday after I saw ghost updates and ended up knowing the application was approved so didn’t bother to ask anything further.

AOR : March 25
Stream: FSW-O
Ghost updates/ IP2: September 3
PPR: September 4
Hi, congratulations! Could you let me know the process to call them? and how to navigate through the options.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
I emailed them and they told me they just assigned my file to an immigration officer yesterday. Which means all along nothing was happening

Yeah! It is pretty slow! I reckon it takes over 2 months to be assigned to a case officer in the first place!

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Sydney Australia - is indeed very slow - agree 100%

I know few of my friends who received Pspt rqst yesterday - for Jan 2019 AOR .... looks like 8 months minimum processing...

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
Ok. So received second set of GCMS notes a few days ago, but was traveling. Just spent a good 40 mins reading through the full notes and note the following:
  • 6 June 2019 - Paper file was moved due to workload re-distribution (didnt say where, originally was in Ottawa)
  • 12 June 2019 - PReVU Verified.
Now both these do not have an impact on the file, but since no one had touched it since 13 May 2019... I am just glad that someone touched it... HaHa! 23 Days to go!
Bro I too have the exact same update in my gcms notes. 6th June workload distribution, 12th June prevu verified. We are in same boat. On 2nd page of notes I found a due date as 6th Aug under application assignment yet no movement. Agent who assigned due date and workload assignment were same DC0011. What was your due date?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Bro I too have the exact same update in my gcms notes. 6th June workload distribution, 12th June prevu verified. We are in same boat. On 2nd page of notes I found a due date as 6th Aug under application assignment yet no movement. Agent who assigned due date and workload assignment were same DC0011. What was your due date?
Welcome to my boat :)
Well I never look at due dates, because there is no consequence of missing it. Which means once the date passes, they assign a new due date. This can go on for months. All I look at is when someone touches it, and what do they do with it, which in this case is that they are swatting flies with it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 2 AOR here
I believe that agent assigned is your case officer.
In my GCMS notes, it shows an agent assigned to my case is 'AB14712' and due date as May 23.

It's September 5 and still waiting lol

Harl8

Aug 7, 2019
Congratulations
Wat was your AOR?
@GuyRussy @salsyed

Guys, received PPR this morning. :)

Had two ghost updates twice yesterday (strangely) and called IRCC (for the first time ever) to find out what it was about and the agent said our application has been approved. When inquired how long it would take for PPR he said he cannot explicitly say cause it could vary. Woke up this morning for PPR.

Jeksani

May 8, 2019
4 days left for 6 months.. anyone in the same boat as me.

AOR March 10. No updates after Biometric in beginning of May.