Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I've seen a few people on here mention slow applications through Ottawa. I'm OK with slow as long as there is good news at the end! Haha
Absolutely! Hope the good news will come soon.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
We are in the final month of the 6 months timelines and hope we will all get it soon. Please write AOR date who are yet waiting for PPR

AOR 22nd March, 20 days remaining...

MED & BIL: 10th May (cleared)

No ADR till now....waiting for PPR soon..

Marufk

Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

My AOR was 23rd March remaining 15 days with no ADR till now. Medical and Biometrics cleared on 9th May. No ghost update since then. My question is there any chance of ADR at this stage of the process. Any opinion will highly be appreciated. TIA

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

My AOR was 23rd March remaining 15 days with no ADR till now. Medical and Biometrics cleared on 9th May. No ghost update since then. My question is there any chance of ADR at this stage of the process. Any opinion will highly be appreciated. TIA
Yes, My AOR is 1st March & i got ADR for IMM5406 on 23rd August. So we can predict nothing about CIC procedures. Be positive & wait for good news.

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Yes, My AOR is 1st March & i got ADR for IMM5406 on 23rd August. So we can predict nothing about CIC procedures. Be positive & wait for good news.
Have you got PPR request yet? Or any other update after submitting ADR?

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
I got 2nd set of GCMS notes, file is untouched since june. No ghost updates since MEP / BIL. I have ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes yet it didnt help the application to move along. Order GCMS notes if you want to know the exact status of your application.
How did you order GCMS notes and does it have an impact on one's applicarion? Does it help

Reactions: jigesh

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
Hi All,

Are you guys able to access your online account?? For me, I could proceed till 'terms and conditions' page and thereafter the site is asking unknown security questions. Any idea what the issue is?

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Is the Ottawa office has taken time for our few applications or there are many more?
People can interpret the timelines based on trends but no one can say for sure that this office is fast and that office is slow. I have seen cases that got processed in 2 weeks a Nov 2018 case and his file was in Ottawa, while others could stay for the whole expected duration of 6 months and even sometimes beyond that

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
Hi All,

Are you guys able to access your online account?? For me, I could proceed till 'terms and conditions' page and thereafter the site is asking unknown security questions. Any idea what the issue is?
Is there any issue with cic website? I'm unable to login my cic online account for past 3 days as it is asking unknown security questions which I didn't opt initially. These security questions are new to me and thus I don't know the answers. Due to this I'm unable to login and scared of getting locked due to wrong attempts. Should I assume that my account has been compromised and/or raise a query through webform? what should I do to come out of this weird situation? Please guide. Thanks.

Harl8

Aug 7, 2019
I sent a email to Ralph. The reply I got was criminality passed. But eligibility and sSecurity check not initiated. This was just a week ago. So assume there is going to be wait above the 6 months mentioned earlier.