+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
So is there any way to work this out. Thanks
I am inland so I am not familiar with hangout, 8am in Canada is like 530PM in India so try calling at 530PM. I also read that if you are applying from outside of Canada you need to contact your local visa office instead.

Last edited:

pranavj123

Aug 29, 2019
I am in inland so I am not familiar with hangout, 8am in Canada is like 530PM in India so try calling at 530PM. I also read that if you are applying from outside of Canada you need to contact your local visa office instead.
Thank you, will check on that

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
So today I called CIC and the agent told me my application is approved and has been approved since the end of July. She was very nice and congratulated me and told me to wait for an email with further instructions. My AOR is March 4th. How long on average does it take to get your PPR/landing interview letter after approval?
Hey Firstly congratulations.

Are you are inland or an outland application ??

My AOR is 6th March (Inland)

How do I contact CIC ?? On what number ?

KarthiSar

Mar 30, 2019
Continuing from the previous post, posted by a friend.

AOR 5th March

Called in the CIC agent today and she told him the following things.

---------------------
Eligibility:: progress
criminality:: progress
security status :: not started.
VO office :: Edmonton
---------------------
5th of sep is just around the corner.
Based on the experience of the people.
How much time (rough estimate?) would it take to complete these stages?
Roughly 4-6 weeks is what I see. Sooner if you are one of those lucky ones. I am on March2nd AOR
Hi usually how much time does it take to get a reply back through this way?
And is it secure ?
I had a response back in 4 hours. I believe Ralph is an MP. His office does the call to IRCC. lot of people from 2017 threads have mailed him received responses and I haven’t come across anyone having any issues.

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
Hey Firstly congratulations.

Are you are inland or an outland application ??

My AOR is 6th March (Inland)

How do I contact CIC ?? On what number ?
Hey,
I am Inland and my AOR is March 4th, my case is at CPC Edmonton
and the number I called was 1-888-242-2100

Jazz16

Aug 29, 2019
I am inland so I am not familiar with hangout, 8am in Canada is like 530PM in India so try calling at 530PM. I also read that if you are applying from outside of Canada you need to contact your local visa office instead.
Hi, can I ask a friend in canada to call and get an update on my file. Will IRCC share that information with her?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, can I ask a friend in canada to call and get an update on my file. Will IRCC share that information with her?
Thanks in advance
Not sure about that. My husband called IRCC to enquires about my son application, the agent ask for me and my husband told him I went to school. The agent refused to give any information to my husband, saying I have to give him permission to go ahead with giving any information to my husband.

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello, Thanks for the valuable info.
I elected to pay RPRF later. However, as I analyzed others' comments (in this blog) that RPRF is asked either alongwith medical request or near that time (like in your case, both medical and RPRF requests were in the month of May). In my case my medical was passed on May 10th and now it's August and I haven't received any request related to RPRF. Further, as an update I paid RPRF fee myself before your post (i think on 22 Aug.) without receiving any request from IRCC but now worried after seeing your post. Confused!!, don't know how it is gonna impact my file. After payment I sent the receipt to IRCC through webform wherein I asked info. regarding my VO also. However, I have not got any reply from them. Don't know if it is common not to get reply of a message sent through webform? Could you please guide me whether we get any update in our account or through any other means once we pay RPRF fee?? Thanks.
Well, when they request RPRF, it's through an ADR. So you pretty much get to see the lifecycle of ADR yourself (i.e. from requested to received to NR). However, mine hasn't changed to NR still, it still shows up as "we are reviewing the document you provided" though GCMS notes show the payment of RPRF was successful.

Webform replies are uncertain. I got a reply (for a document I sent proactively) within 2 weeks. My friend raised an address change request but yet to hear back even after a month. I'd say order GCMS notes after 15days of your web form request (15days just considering buffer period) and check for yourself what's going on.

KarthiSar

Mar 30, 2019
but his AOR is around 5th of March. So shouldn't he be getting his decision by 5th of Sept?
He is getting kinda worried.
I understand... I am getting super anxious about my application. I am pretty sure everyone is. However IRCC says 80% applications is processed within 6 months... rest 20% take few more weeks. I’ve noticed people who have AOR later than I did have already got their PR. Only thing we can all do is have a beer n chill out. Let’s keep our status posted here so we know if something is moving.

Good luck!

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hey,
I am Inland and my AOR is March 4th, my case is at CPC Edmonton
and the number I called was 1-888-242-2100
I tried calling this number.
When I entered my application number . . They said they couldnt find it and secondly .. When I selected an option to talk to an agent .. They said they were having large volumes and the call got cut abruptly.

pranavj123

Aug 29, 2019
I tried calling this number.
When I entered my application number . . They said they couldnt find it and secondly .. When I selected an option to talk to an agent .. They said they were having large volumes and the call got cut abruptly.
I also faced similar issue. Any help would be appreciated